Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone at game how did Sol do ?

Re: Anyone at game how did Sol do ?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yeah central defenders don't need to be good at defending anymore
    Hurhurhur yoUrE fUnnY

Quote Originally Posted by 198bore View Post
    Feels better having Sol in there. Iconic City player who squeezes the best out of everyone around him.
    Him and Mozza - let's get the band back together again!
    Sorry, no way back for Morrisson.too slow and cumbersome.a bit of a liability

We have to have Nelson there due to his pace , which is better than the other three centre backs. Although he was outjumped for their goal, I think Morrison, Flint and Bamba wouldn't have let him get that. Flint has been ever present this season, but I think the loss of Manga and the introduction of Flint has been the main difference this season. Although for the last three years we had Morrison and Bamba as our main centre back and were much tighter at the back.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    We have to have Nelson there due to his pace , which is better than the other three centre backs. Although he was outjumped for their goal, I think Morrison, Flint and Bamba wouldn't have let him get that. Flint has been ever present this season, but I think the loss of Manga and the introduction of Flint has been the main difference this season. Although for the last three years we had Morrison and Bamba as our main centre back and were much tighter at the back.
    He shouldn’t be getting out jumped there, you’re right. But overall I think he deserves to keep his place.

Agree with Mozza, no denying what he’s done in the past, but we can’t have him in the team on past glories and there are others doing better right now than he’s looked when he’s played. Harsh, but that’s football.