+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris’ Record So Far

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harris’ Record So Far

Not sure anyone can complain about him, considering he's inherited a team built by NW recruited to play a certain way

He's taken 16 points from 27 on offer. If he can continue that till the end of the season we'll be in with a shout of the play offs.

That wasn't going to happen under Warnock.

Hopefully he can add to the squad next month. I know he's hinted at some departures but if he can bring 2/3 it could be the difference between mid table and the play offs.

The second goal was well worked, that's the sort of football I'm expecting from him at some point. We all saw his ideas vs Charlton but we also saw how pedestrian the side is. Overall he could turn our season around, the Championship is poor this year so play-offs are definitely a target

I wouldn't want to rewatch any of the games since he's come in, today may be the exception but I wasn't there so can't judge, but think he deserves a lot of credit for the bigger picture. He's getting much, much better results with players starting low on confidence, securing a core to build around while giving everyone a chance, gently moving us in the direction of using our youth ranks much more...

It does annoy me that we're using Jazz Richards as a home grown player though. If Harris wants to show commitment to creating a pathway for youth then Jazz should be treated as .05 rather than 1.0 for the quota.

The one thing that does concern me: at Millwall they had at least one hot streak with Harris as manager and still failed to make play-offs that year. When are we going to experience a run of poor results and will he have built up enough goodwill by that point? I don't think we've fully taken to him just yet.