+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Calling all linguists

Calling all linguists

Does anyone on here believe that the following confession was written by a British person?

https://cyprus-mail.com/2019/11/15/l...ion-statement/

It is highly unlikely that the girl wrote that confession. This case is just another illustration of the influence money has on justice. If you have enough money or political clout you can get away with anything.

If you look on the net there is a lot of support for these teenagers. In my book anyone who would queue up with ten others to have sex with someone is a sex case even if the sex was consensual. Yet half the messages on the various sites seem to attack the girl and defend the Israeli teenagers. Why is there such support for them? I have my theory but it is probably not safe to post it here.

Re: Calling all linguists

Surely filming without consent is a crime too?

No way she wrote that.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Does anyone on here believe that the following confession was written by a British person?

https://cyprus-mail.com/2019/11/15/l...ion-statement/

It is highly unlikely that the girl wrote that confession. This case is just another illustration of the influence money has on justice. If you have enough money or political clout you can get away with anything.

If you look on the net there is a lot of support for these teenagers. In my book anyone who would queue up with ten others to have sex with someone is a sex case even if the sex was consensual. Yet half the messages on the various sites seem to attack the girl and defend the Israeli teenagers. Why is there such support for them? I have my theory but it is probably not safe to post it here.
    Is your theory something to do with a Jewish conspiracy again, Splotty?

That clearly isn't written by a native English speaker

For me, its disgraceful that "lying" about a rape case can be punishable by imprisonment. This is clear evidence of how that law can be exploited and will more than likely result in more women not coming forward to report rape for fear of imprisonment

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Is your theory something to do with a Jewish conspiracy again, Splotty?
    I am not Splotty. You don’t seem to think this case involved a conspiracy. You don’t think payments were made to policemen by rich Israelis or political threats were made against Cyprus by the Israeli state. You think this unjust verdict was just like a bad offside decision – something that just happens now and again. I don’t know why you chose the Walter White handle. Dopey from Snow White would have suited you better.

Can’t we just have one nice thread where it stays on track and doesn’t get personal.

Heisenberg

I am not Splotty. You don’t seem to think this case involved a conspiracy. You don’t think payments were made to policemen by rich Israelis or political threats were made against Cyprus by the Israeli state. You think this unjust verdict was just like a bad offside decision – something that just happens now and again. I don’t know why you chose the Walter White handle. Dopey from Snow White would have suited you better.
    Did you get all of that from me pointing out that you're Splott David, infamous on here for your posts about Israel? It must just be a coincidence that this story involves Israel somehow.

I wouldn't indulge you in giving my opinion on anything after the vile things you've posted on here through the years.

Ah never mind.

Did you get all of that from me pointing out that you're Splott David, infamous on here for your posts about Israel? It must just be a coincidence that this story involves Israel somehow.

I wouldn't indulge you in giving my opinion on anything after the vile things you've posted on here through the years.
    As a concession to dembethewarrior I will refrain from calling you Dopey, but I still can't help thinking that you are aiming too high with your username. If you look back through my posts you will find that I often challenged some of Splott David's arguments. He, in return, thought I knew nothing about Zionism. I can assure you that there are many on here who are not supporters of the Israeli state.

Heisenberg

As a concession to dembethewarrior I will refrain from calling you Dopey, but I still can't help thinking that you are aiming too high with your username. If you look back through my posts you will find that I often challenged some of Splott David's arguments. He, in return, thought I knew nothing about Zionism. I can assure you that there are many on here who are not supporters of the Israeli state.
    Ok, sure thing... David from Splott.

😂🤣

Ok, sure thing... David from Splott.
    Ooops your confused this is David from Vincent , bless you ,one does get in a tis at times .

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ooops your confused this is David from Vincent , bless you ,one does get in a tis at times .
    Ha!

Heisenberg is harmless, like many his worldview is formed from the stuff the media present as news, and everything else is a conspiracy theory. He was big on Trump Russia Collusion & the Steele Dossier too, until they all turned out to be a pile of shite. Don't expect any apologies though, he doesn't do apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Heisenberg is harmless, like many his worldview is formed from the stuff the media present as news, and everything else is a conspiracy theory. He was big on Trump Russia Collusion & the Steele Dossier too, until they all turned out to be a pile of shite. Don't expect any apologies though, he doesn't do apologies
    I bet he even believed all that Salisbury nonsense.

It's rather touching to know that there are people who think judges, policemen and politicians can't be bought. Israel and Cyprus have strong economic links.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...o-extract-gas/

Heisenberg

I bet he even believed all that Salisbury nonsense.

It's rather touching to know that there are people who think judges, policemen and politicians can't be bought. Israel and Cyprus have strong economic links.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...o-extract-gas/
    As anyone who has had a run-in with WalesBales can attest, he likes to make things up and attribute things to people that they've never said. Literally none of my posts are about the 'Steele Dossier' and I've said several times that I was unsure about collusion... but don't let that stop you/him.

WB cannot be proved wrong on anything. He will wriggle, change the subject or flat out accuse you of being a rapist sympathiser because he's losing an argument (which is why he's on ignore).

Not sure what part of Salisbury you're on about, Splotty. Don't care either.

As for the rest, I haven't said anything about judges, policemen or politicians, have I? I've just pointed out who you are as you're a toxic poster who has a history of saying vile things (banned from here and Twitter at one point, IIRC). The Sandy Hook hoax was one of the lowest points... weirdly, your defence of Jimmy Savile recently was another one.

As anyone who has had a run-in with WalesBales can attest, he likes to make things up and attribute things to people that they've never said.

WB cannot be proved wrong on anything.

International

Now now be accurate, not Israel, Zionism and the way it runs the money that runs the world including the US state department and everything else. i often wonder what became of Splott David. Perhaps Mossad got him?