+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paterson up front , get stuck in

Paterson up front , get stuck in

We wont get anywhere by playing pretty pretty keep ball , we have Tomlin and ralls when fit , to pull the strings and that will do

Bollocks to attractive football , if we want to trouble the play offs this season and we are in with a shout get Paterson to worry the opposing defenders , leaving space for the rest of the team to do something

Hes a lump and comes up with a fair few goals

Trojan horse approach

Re: Paterson up front , get stuck in

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We wont get anywhere by playing pretty pretty keep ball , we have Tomlin and ralls when fit , to pull the strings and that will do

Bollocks to attractive football , if we want to trouble the play offs this season and we are in with a shout get Paterson to worry the opposing defenders , leaving space for the rest of the team to do something

Trojan horse approach
    Callum is also one of if not our, (Sol excepted) best players.
    If anyone had a claim to be disappointed not to be starting Callum Paterson is the player. I know he was injured but he is a fighter. We need fighters.

Keep the discipline that Malky and Sharon instilled and we can go up again this season.

Keep the faith.

Best team performance for a long time at Hillsborough. I have seen them all away for many years.

Marlon Pack gets better every game for me.

Excited for the school end on Wednesday now.

Great players great TEAM.

Neil Harris can only have dreamed of the start he has had.

Last Xmas I gave you my heart and the previous 50 Xmases too.

On the gin.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Trojan horse approach
    Cart horse approach .....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Cart horse approach .....
    I'd have Paterson as a right sided wing back with Richards on the left Nelson Sol and Flint at the back

In Ralls absence Pack and Bacuna with Tomlin supplying the forwards Glatzel and Hoilett

Smithies Morrison Vaulks Coxe Whyte Madine and Ward on the bench for tomorrow

With Bennett Peltier Ralls NML and Vassel to come back there's a half decent squad there, I've discounted J Murphy Bogle and Day from being anywhere near the first team again

Right wing back or right midfield, never up front as a striker

Paterson is a trier no doubting that but he’s not a good footballer at all. A athlete with a massive determination.

My favourite player in the squad but not the answer

Hang on, Glatzels was our best on Sunday. Paterson comes off the bench when we're chasing the game, and goes up front with Flint!