+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sir Neil Warnock

Sir Neil Warnock

Re: Sir Neil Warnock

Everyone enjoy the free passing game they wanted ?

I wanted Warnock gone to go in a new direction.

We haven't for me and this is scraping new depths.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I wanted Warnock gone to go in a new direction.

We haven't for me and this is scraping new depths.
    Funny how you never seem to post when we play well and win, isn't it ? Presumably you were asleep last Sunday/Monday and missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Funny how you never seem to post when we play well and win, isn't it ? Presumably you were asleep last Sunday/Monday.
    I posted that points wise Harris has done well in the Neil Harris thread. That was Sunday evening. What that's got to do with you though I'm not sure.

I can post when I like by the way regardless of what you or anybody else says.

warnock and his outdated tactics got us to where we are today

A New Year’s Day DRUBBING and the knives are out lol 😂
    As long as we beat the Jacks next week today’s result will be a distant memory 🤒👍

I'm not sure where we go from here.

Harris or anybody else would struggle with this squad and no money to spend.

Unfortunately, and I'm sorry to say so so quickly after he's been appointed, but this manager doesn't know what he's doing.
    There's no system there and he's asking players to do stuff they just can't .
    I can't remember a low like this in terms of embarrassing incompetence and it's a good thing that we've probably already got nearly enough points to avoid relegation, but we do need someone to take the wheel very quickly.

It's the idiot of an ex manager who has left us in this mess. An imbalanced, aging squad lacking pace, flair and criminally wasting millions in the process. The guy didn't have a clue in the transfer market and has set us back years. And some still want a statue to the plank lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    It's the idiot of an ex manager who has left us in this mess. An imbalanced, aging squad lacking pace, flair and criminally wasting millions in the process. The guy didn't have a clue in the transfer market and has set us back years. And some still want a statue to the plank lol.
    ^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
    He fecked off because in knew he'd spunked millions on shite.
    His big head would still be here otherwise.
    The utter capitulation at the Jacks was down to him and he didn't really give a shite.
    He just came out with his usual bollox after the game which meant FA.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    That wrinkly old dinosaur is the main reason we are garbage.
    I believe he even suggested to the board that we sign Harris.
    Some of the signings and contracts given he should be glad Roger Cook is retired..