+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mad league

Mad league

To be fair this is a mad mad league where anyone beats anyone. Millwall are 6th. We're still just 3 points behind. This league is madness.

Heisenberg

Re: Mad league

Millwall have gone from 18th to 6th since Harris left.

I’ve been saying this for weeks!!
    Exactly the same in the Prem 🤒

A shite league more like.

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    I’ve been saying this for weeks!!
    Exactly the same in the Prem ��
    Right now Bournemouth fans are unbelievably calling for Eddie Howe's head as 'He's lost the plot' - they are also demanding the club give away Solanke and Mepham for nothing as they are garbage despite the £40m they spent on them and they are heading back to League 2.

Despite the passing years football message boards of every team after a heavy loss will always look the same. I bet Bristol City fans are in meltdown as well calling for Little Lee's head - can't blame them though - he's a twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Millwall have gone from 18th to 6th since Harris left.
    What does THAT tell you??!!!

I think it’s a cracking League and a word for one Welshman doing very well right now. Under Mark Bowen we have picked up 27 points from 14 games. We are now just five points off the play offs with a game in hand. It is a mad League.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I think it’s a cracking League and a word for one Welshman doing very well right now. Under Mark Bowen we have picked up 27 points from 14 games. We are now just five points off the play offs with a game in hand. It is a mad League.
    I love the championship. This championship is even more mad than normal 😂

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Right now Bournemouth fans are unbelievably calling for Eddie Howe's head as 'He's lost the plot' - they are also demanding the club give away Solanke and Mepham for nothing as they are garbage despite the £40m they spent on them and they are heading back to League 2.

Despite the passing years football message boards of every team after a heavy loss will always look the same. I bet Bristol City fans are in meltdown as well calling for Little Lee's head - can't blame them though - he's a twat.
    I thought exactly the same after our shocker today, trying to draw some comfort from other crazy results.

Did many think Ralf Hausenhuttl (sp) would last til Christmas after his side shipped 9 (nine)?

The Christmas period does seem to throw up some unexpected scores and whilst today has the potential to be worrying moving forward, it is still only one game.

That said I expect a full enquiry into the debacle with some changes and hopefully lessons learnt.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

Eddie Howe should have left sooner, they are just league 2 club somehow up there