.....and I can’t be bothered to write anything about the embarrassment that I just had to endure with my 3 boys but....

At a cursory glance at this message board, Harris does not seem to be getting much blame for that fiasco, which surprises me.

As a manager that seemingly no one wanted in the first place, he has done nothing so far to suggest that he is in anyway an upgrade on Warnock.

Giving teams a few goals head start was always going to come back and bite us and it did today rather badly, and you have to think that in hindsight this has been coming after the utter dross that we have played in recent weeks. We even managed to make QPR look like Barcelona. Pitiful.

Jazz was embarrassed so many times I lost count, Bacuna looked lost/disintersted, Flint was just his usual rubbish self, Vaulks contributed absolute nothing and you have to question whether he is a Championship player and Pack is incredibly limited. With those two in midfield you will need an unbelievably talented team around them to accommodate them. With zero pace.

Just really depressing all round. Almost as bad as Cardiff City 0 Maidstone United 5 on Jan 1st 1992 which I also had the misfortune to attend.

At least my sons hadn’t yet been born in 1992 and so they didn’t have to suffer that embarrassment as well :-/