+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got back.....

Re: Just got back.....

Having a go at Harris ?
    Well just stop.
    QPRs forward line had an embarrassment of pace, our entire squad has an embarrassing lack of pace.
    Gee thanks Warnock.
    If Usain Bolt was our manager he couldn't make our squad any faster.
    We are ok against big lumps and long ball merchants but teams that knock it around quickly with fast runners we are generally fecked.
    Dinosaur football is dead we just need to get rid of our dinosaur squad and change direction starting in January.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    No doubt if we beat Carlisle on Saturday and then Swansea, you will all think that we will win the title. Where were you lot hiding on this board when we beat Sheffield Wednesday last Sunday ? Funny how a bad result brings you all back out.
    I don’t think that is quite fair.

People on here a pretty complimentary when the team does well (I didn’t go to Sheffield and so can’t really comment, but I remember posting positive stuff after Millwall and Charlton away, despite the fact that we should have won both games against very mediocre teams) and have reasonable grounds to grumble when we haven’t conceded 6 goals for 10 years (I think anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I don’t fully understand your post, but even an eternal optimist would have struggled to find any positives to come out of yesterday! 🙁 I really wish I could!
    I’m backing you up

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I’m backing you up
    Ah, OK.

Thanks then!

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    No doubt if we beat Carlisle on Saturday and then Swansea, you will all think that we will win the title. Where were you lot hiding on this board when we beat Sheffield Wednesday last Sunday ? Funny how a bad result brings you all back out.
    We lost 6-1 against a team that were 15th. They hadn't won in 4 and put 6 past us. That wasn't a bad result, that was a horror show and surprisingly enough nobody thinks we will do anything. We've been awful all season. I'll defend the club in most cases but that was an unmitigated disaster. We've signed some absolute garbage in the summer and Vaulks is the worst. God, he's useless.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Cant believe ive read all the above and not a single word about Bamba?????????
    He was absolutely shocking yesterday
    Suggest you read it again then particularly the line that states Sol was well off the pace and Flint was F"""ing awful