+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What did Neil Harris say in his post match

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What did Neil Harris say in his post match

I can take it at this early stage but if he is still blaming the team in a few months then he has to look at himself for not being able to get them performing better and listening to what he is trying to get them to do.

If they are ignoring him and doing their own thing then the problem lies with him as this is what he is ultimately paid to do.

I'm not sure how he can guarantee it won't happen again under him if he is laying the blame firmly at the feet of players who he is hinting are making mistakes and playing how they like.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I can take it at this early stage but if he is still blaming the team in a few months then he has to look at himself for not being able to get them performing better and listening to what he is trying to get them to do.

If they are ignoring him and doing their own thing then the problem lies with him as this is what he is ultimately paid to do.

I'm not sure how he can guarantee it won't happen again under him if he is laying the blame firmly at the feet of players who he is hinting are making mistakes and playing how they like.
    I was never a fan of his appointment and was desperate to be proved wrong.
    His results so far have been better than expected and I have to say, he has inherited a squad that is way below anything Cardiff have had for 6-7 years.
    He can’t be blamed for that and as they say “if your 3 card brag hand is 3,5 & 7 you can shuffle all you want but you won’t make a winning hand” (providing they are not all of the same suit).
    It will be interesting to see if he can offload or bring in any new players in January although I suspect we will have to wait for the summer to realise any major changes.
    I still want to give him time although I still believe he is the wrong person to spend the next 3-4 years at the club laying down plans and changing our style.
    Finally, a message to Camron Coxe - if you are not on the team sheet in the next couple of weeks, get out fast...

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I was never a fan of his appointment and was desperate to be proved wrong.
    His results so far have been better than expected and I have to say, he has inherited a squad that is way below anything Cardiff have had for 6-7 years.
    He can’t be blamed for that and as they say “if your 3 card brag hand is 3,5 & 7 you can shuffle all you want but you won’t make a winning hand” (providing they are not all of the same suit).
    It will be interesting to see if he can offload or bring in any new players in January although I suspect we will have to wait for the summer to realise any major changes.
    I still want to give him time although I still believe he is the wrong person to spend the next 3-4 years at the club laying down plans and changing our style.
    Finally, a message to Camron Coxe - if you are not on the team sheet in the next couple of weeks, get out fast...
    Coxe has Declan John syndrome. He's welsh and doesn't play, so he's brilliant. Most have never seen him play. Harris doesn't fancy Coxe like Warnock before him.