+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Ticketing Website

New Ticketing Website

Is it me or is the new ticketing website poor?

On mobile it feels like I’ve gone back in time..

Also noticed Swansea game is sold out 👍🏽

Re: New Ticketing Website

Quote Originally Posted by Ell. View Post

Also noticed Swansea game is sold out ����

33,000 sold out or 28,000 sold out?

I’m going to guess 33,000 but I maybe wrong...

I’m going to guess 33,000 but I maybe wrong...
    Pretty sure just a few left Upper Nin so will be 33k sell out.
    Amazing really, even if it is Swansea.

Remarkable that we could have a crowd of around 3,300 on Saturday and 10 times that the week after.. I hope Carlisle don't take it personally, it's a little embarrassing!

Also noticed Swansea game is sold out 
    I just looked at it for the first time and can only see ticket sales for Carlisle and Swansea. What about all the other games?!

Surely we can buy tickets online for more than 2 games and if so how do I find them?!

This looks like a huge step backwards......

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I just looked at it for the first time and can only see ticket sales for Carlisle and Swansea. What about all the other games?!

Surely we can buy tickets online for more than 2 games and if so how do I find them?!

And whilst I'm at it.......why are no fixtures showing on the club web site for this year apart from the Carlisle game? QPR was bad but it wasn't THAT bad surely?

Was in the ticket office yesterday returning two tickets for the Swansea game, didn't get my refund as I'd ordered them on the old system. They said they'd sort it. The new system is apparently better, but being new, it's taking the staff time to get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Was in the ticket office yesterday returning two tickets for the Swansea game, didn't get my refund as I'd ordered them on the old system. They said they'd sort it. The new system is apparently better, but being new, it's taking the staff time to get used to it.

Better in that we can only buy tickets for two games, one of which is sold out?

(organisations spend a lot of time testing these sorts of things before going live - as they are sort of important! How can we mess this up?)

I had a situation yesterday where I ordered a Swansea ticket and it came through on email with someone else’s name.

They very kindly phoned and said it’s sorted.

Better in that we can only buy tickets for two games, one of which is sold out?

(organisations spend a lot of time testing these sorts of things before going live - as they are sort of important! How can we mess this up?)
    Because Cardiff City Football Club are completely inept at absolutely everything as possible, always have been, always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    33,000 sold out or 28,000 sold out?
    I agree it is worse than the old one

Not sold out as the upper red seats are freely available and they are the centre block ones - so the wings cant be up for sale yet - after the QPR result surprised anyone is interested