Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
My heart is with the Iranian people, and I hope they can be free like they once were before the religious nutjobs took over. I am not using this situation to score political points like some on here are.
The orange fruit loops actions might bring an end to a state that clearly breaches human rights breaches recognized by Iranians , international human right activists, historians scholars and writers all around the world .

I'm sure the current protesters in the streets of Iran wont be voting for Trump or singing his name anytime soon ,they just seek a decent life away for a controlled state , anyone with a decent heart and mind woudl recognise and wish for that .

Iran is criticized for restrictions and punishments that follow the Islamic Republic's constitution and law, and for actions by state actors such as the torture, rape, and killing of political prisoners, and the beatings and killings of dissidents and other civilians.

Restrictions and punishments in the Islamic Republic of Iran violates international human rights , it has very include harsh penalties for crimes, punishment of victim less crimes ,such as fornication and homosexuality, execution of offenders under 18 years of age, restrictions on freedom of speech and the press (including the imprisonment of journalists), restrictions on freedom of religion and gender equality in the Islamic Republic's Constitution (especially attacks on members of the Bahá'í religion).

Abuses falling outside of the laws of the Islamic Republic that are condemned by most people , include the execution of thousands of political prisoners in 1988, and the widespread use of torture to extract repudiations by prisoners of their cause and comrades on video for propaganda purposes.[3] Also condemned has been firebombings of newspaper offices and attacks on political protesters by "quasi-official organs of repression," particularly "Hezbollahi," and the murder of dozens of government opponents in the 1990s, allegedly by "rogue elements" of the government.

There has actually been celebration in Syria , Iraq and within the region , to the killing of Qasem Soleimani s Iran regional expansion is not universally liked its like the old days of SAVAK secret police and torture has been reborn In outside Iran.

How anyone cannot see the awful regime that exists , run by a barbaric leaders , is beyond me , they make Trump look sane ,and god that takes some doing