Thread: Iran.....

Re: Iran.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Pentagon: No U.S. casualties.

Iranian State TV: 30 U.S. casualties.

MSNBC: 30 U.S. casualties.

Cyril: 30 U.S. casualties.

Cyril's apprentice 30 U.S. casualties.
    The rest of the squad 30 U.S. casualties.
    The covington lad has a few quid to spend during his lifetime and all for a smug grin and a corrupt cable company
    Devin Nunes up next with a lawsuit
    it's been a bad week for CNN and CCMB usual suspects
    but also for General Flynn, DOJ isn't letting this go without a fight

You are watching a movie
    Trust the plan
    Enjoy the show

Q+

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    The covington lad has a few quid to spend during his lifetime and all for a smug grin and a corrupt cable company

You are watching a movie
    Trust the plan
    Enjoy the show

Q+
    A New York Times Nobel Prize Laureate and favoured source of lardy & Cyril believes in Q+

Heisenberg

You are watching a movie
    Trust the plan
    Enjoy the show

Q+
    Cyril: ?

Wales-Bales and Nelson: Biden funneled $150m in his Cayman account and Pelosi, Romney and Kerry all have kids working for Ukranian gas companies.

Come on now, there's no need to pretend Cyril has said something that he hasn't when you two can't even back up things you have said.

You are watching paint dry.
    Trust that you will believe anything that suits your argument.
    Enjoy the show.
    H-

You are watching a movie
    Trust the plan
    Enjoy the show

Q+

He took it down not long after tweeting, but only after attracting the attention of some very prominent peoples!!
    don Junior was onto it in a flash 1/2 the internet screen shot it

These people are stupid.
    There will come a time when they will not be able to walk down the street
    Q+

He took it down not long after tweeting, but only after attracting the attention of some very prominent peoples!!
    don Junior was onto it in a flash 1/2 the internet screen shot it

These people are stupid.
    There will come a time when they will not be able to walk down the street
    Q+
    What's up with Bette, is she Nostradamus?

Missile , plane , ooooh nooooo

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Stay classy, lom.

This was my feeling yesterday as soon as I saw the video shortly after the event. It certainly looked like more than engine problems.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I presume Trump didn't wake up in the morning and decide today is the day I will take out Suleimani. There would have been an intelligence briefing identifying what the imminent threat was being posed and a range of options for dealing with that threat. Trump chose assassination of an Iranian General as the best means of dealing with that threat.

I guess that as with Iraqi WMD we will eventually get to know what that immediate threat was and whether the chosen course of action to deal with it was a wise one or not.

My point was did the Commander in Chief take into consideration the volatility of the global region, the consequential impacts and the range of deescalation and exit strategies when making the decision or did he just want to show who is the boss around here?
    Your right he wanted to say hey I'm the boss, yes he is provocative in his language and actions , as are the Iranians .

He see's strategies like this to get folk around table , lets not kid ourselves he is no the only influence in this strategy

They tried appeasement ,which has been going on for some time now , in their eyes is not working not my view its his parties view .

The idea if true , that the billions in cash given to Iran has not gone to good causes and has gone into proxy conflicts is appalling . Iran is a big problem in that region , as is the yanks .

Why give them cash ?? Its like a massive money laundering exercise where the money can't be tracked and anything can be bought on the global stage in how ironic dollars they very thing they hate ,its laughable .

I dislike Trump , but I cant abide the ruling class and actions and behaviors of Iran's leaders and military to the region and its people .

Interesting Article and the para extracted form it below ;

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-assassination

"The assassination of Suleimani could not have come at a better time for Iranian hardliners. It has overshadowed their crackdown on protests sparked by economic conditions. Since mid-November the government has been under great pressure because of the death and imprisonment of a large number of protesters "

This was my feeling yesterday as soon as I saw the video shortly after the event. It certainly looked like more than engine problems.

Argh another wait and see moment gets flushed out ,they did shoot an airline down , no comments yet from the anti western posters, maybe there looking out of the window to ensure thier gate is closed properly ,cold callers are chased away and nobody parks outside 🙄

Wow, quite an admission by the Iranians. Obviously they are now trying to pass to the buck by blaming the Americans with the usual "but they started it" argument. The bottom line is that everyone involved has blood on their hands as undoubtedly there must have been a high state of alert at the time with some nervous, trigger happy people out there. Imagine how the guy who fired that missile must be feeling - I think I would top myself.

‘they’re’

It is wrong what has occurred.

Moral of the story is that’s what happens when conflicts start. A dickhead decided to take out someone and some other dickheads retaliate which means innocents suffered

I’m not anti western just not a cheerleader for a man who looks on the verge of insanity. .

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    ‘they’re’

It is wrong what has occurred.

Moral of the story is that’s what happens when conflicts start. A dickhead decided to take out someone and some other dickheads retaliate which means innocents suffered

I’m not anti western just not a cheerleader for a man who looks on the verge of insanity. .
    Would you say the chap taken out is not a nice fella, and has blood on his hands.

Would you say the chap taken out is not a nice fella, and has blood on his hands.
    I think he agrees with that but is also saying that this is a classic case of unintended consequences!

I though he was in the process of getting even more blood on his hands, as he was planning further attacks. Some people seem to think that more Americans should die in order to appease the Iran.

I though he was in the process of getting even more blood on his hands, as he was planning further attacks. Some people seem to think that more Americans should die in order to appease the Iran.
    Have you seen evidence of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I think he agrees with that but is also saying that this is a classic case of unintended consequences!
    I get that , however we have to make a choice with Iran, its either the appeasement approach shown by previous president's, or Trump's direct action approach, lets not fool ourselves Iran isn't a friend, and has some very nasty agenda's that we could ignore at our peril.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Have you seen evidence of that?
    No, he's dead thank god.

He has a nasty history ,which would suggest his plans were never going to be friendly. In as much Trump is a loop and dangerous this man is happy to organise killing, especially in other countries.

You have a choice believe western intelligence or Iran's ( the country that was in denial about downing an aircraft, refusing to allow access to its black box, and sweeping clean the crash site)

This has been going on for decades, they are an horrible bunch.

No, he's dead thank god.

He has a nasty history ,which would suggest his plans were never going to be friendly. In as much Trump is a loop and dangerous this man is happy to organise killing, especially in other countries.

You have a choice believe western intelligence or Iran's ( the country that was in denial about downing an aircraft, refusing to allow access to its black box, and sweeping clean the crash site)

This has been going on for decades, they are an horrible bunch.
    Now that explains a lot. You really believe that is our only choice? WalesBales, do you agree with that?

Now that explains a lot. You really believe that is our only choice? WalesBales, do you agree with that?
    Trump acted on Intel from a multitude of agencies both domestic and foreign. Do you think he should have told them all to get fecked? The outcome would have been the same anyway, it would still be all his fault even if he gave Iran a free pass. This TDS stuff is getting batshit crazy!

Trump acted on Intel from a multitude of agencies both domestic and foreign. Do you think he should have told them all to get fecked? The outcome would have been the same anyway, it would still be all his fault even if he gave Iran a free pass. This TDS stuff is getting batshit crazy!
    Trump didn't do a very good job of relaying this intelligence when he said 'I can reveal that I believe it probably would've been four embassies'.

Do you think we have the simple choice to either believe the Iranians or the Americans like LOM or do you disagree with him?

Yes I do , the man has caused more death that should be tolerated , as did like Bin Laden, although I recall when Obama and Clinton watched the Bin Laden hit the rhetoric wasn't as strong , at yes Clinton failed to act long befroe that .

The Obama administration sanctioned Soleimani in 2011 as a terrorist from the same Intel as Trump acted upon .

These people were awful murders , and we will never really know the extent of their killing spree in the name of their ideologies or religion or country .

Trump acted ,and yes he's bat shit crazy, not really a nice person , but the terrorists are far more evil ,you can get rid of loops like Trump and we will , sadly ,the only thing that fixes and stops these terrorists is force , as democracy and diplomacy to remove or stop doesn't exist or work in their world.