+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Iran.....

Re: Iran.....

I can't believe some people on here are supporting Iran over NATO.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes I do , the man has caused more death that should be tolerated , as did like Bin Laden, although I recall when Obama and Clinton watched the Bin Laden hit the rhetoric wasn't as strong , at yes Clinton failed to act long befroe that .

The Obama administration sanctioned Soleimani in 2011 as a terrorist from the same Intel as Trump acted upon .

These people were awful murders , and we will never really know the extent of their killing spree in the name of their ideologies or religion or country .

Trump acted ,and yes he's bat shit crazy, not really a nice person , but the terrorists are far more evil ,you can get rid of loops like Trump and we will , sadly ,the only thing that fixes and stops these terrorists is force , as democracy and diplomacy to remove or stop doesn't exist or work in their world.
    I think you are misunderstanding the question because none of what you have written relates to it. I'll try one last time just for confirmation.

Do you believe that the only choice we have is whether to believe exactly the American version of events or exactly the Iranian version of events?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I can't believe some people on here are supporting Iran over NATO.
    Who is 'supporting' Iran and what do you even mean by that?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    He thinks any word against Trump means you're a fully paid up supporter of whoever Trump happen to be arguing with.

That's why he, ridiculously, calls those on here who criticise trump democrats.

The dude was a bad geezer and they took him out because he was planning more bad stuff. Why are you even trying to make a case for him and Iran? They beat the shit out of any protesters over there and lock them up. Free the Iranians!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He thinks any word against Trump means you're a fully paid up supporter of whoever Trump happen to be arguing with.

That's why he, ridiculously, calls those on here who criticise trump democrats.
    Says our resident Mr Russian Collusion expert! Sorry mate, I can't take you seriously anymore. Even after it was pointed out in minute detail how and why you were wrong, you still continued with your fake news crap right up until very recently!

The dude was a bad geezer and they took him out because he was planning more bad stuff. Why are you even trying to make a case for him and Iran? They beat the shit out of any protesters over there and lock them up. Free the Iranians!
    Where have I tried to make a case for Iran or 'him'?

Where have I tried to make a case for Iran or 'him'?
    So what's the problem then? president Trump is trying to lead the way for the overwhelming majority of Iranian citizens to lead normal lives. Why exactly is that getting your back up?

So what's the problem then? president Trump is trying to lead the way for the overwhelming majority of Iranian citizens to lead normal lives. Why exactly is that getting your back up?
    All I asked you was if you had seen any evidence that these attacks were being planned, you didn't answer and then decided that I was an 'iran supporter'. The reason I asked was because trump didn't seem too sure himself, using the word 'probably'. I got the impression that you consider yourself analytical, but there is little evidence of that in this thread so far.

All I asked you was if you had seen any evidence that these attacks were being planned, you didn't answer and then decided that I was an 'iran supporter'. The reason I asked was because trump didn't seem too sure himself, using the word 'probably'. I got the impression that you consider yourself analytical, but there is little evidence of that in this thread so far.
    Well the intel came from western intelligence agencies, so I suppose it would all depend on how highly you rate their analytical skills, and subsequent recommendations.

Well the intel came from western intelligence agencies, so I suppose it would all depend on how highly you rate their analytical skills, and subsequent recommendations.
    The squad on here do not want the people of IRAN to get back to when women walked about freely in clothes that let their beauty speak for themselves, they love to see them oppressed and having little value in their society, the protests are gaining in numbers but you know that a mass killing of demonstrators is just around the corner. Libya, Syria, Iran, IRAQ, totally destroyed by DS controlled America, Bush's Clinton's Obama's with 100% support of the complicit media.

You guys are quickly proving you have nothing to say. Stop playing the man and go for the ball instead, this whole 'squad' thing is a little bit pathetic.

Well I don't think the word 'probably' should come into it to start with.

WB, end of season message board awards, which one of the CCMB squad gets it?
    I've read my copy and its still in good nick, will be FOC
    DJ-Trig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

I think you are misunderstanding the question because none of what you have written relates to it. I'll try one last time just for confirmation.

Do you believe that the only choice we have is whether to believe exactly the American version of events or exactly the Iranian version of events?
    I don't miss understanding anything.

You are just a very patronising sad keyboard warrior , hiding behind your other CCMB identities , just tyring to score narrow political moral narcissistic points.

To answer your question bluntly (yes ) I would believe anything above Iranian outpourings as they hate anything I stand for.

My advice to you is to get on the next plane to Terhan and stop living in the world of western democracy, and enjoying its spoils and see how that works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post

And your point is ??

You are just a very patronising sad keyboard warrior , hiding behind your other CCMB identities , just tyring to score narrow political moral narcissistic points.

To answer your question bluntly (yes ) I would believe anything above Iranian outpourings as they hate anything I stand for.

My advice to you is to get on the next plane to Terhan and stop living in the world of western democracy, and enjoying its spoils and see how that works out for you.
    So if I don't believe everything I am told by the government or to be precise the American government, I should go and live in Tehran?

What a ****ed up country this has become that opinions like yours have become normal.

It is often funny when a self-confessed wind up merchant goes all in playing snowflake poker!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It is often funny when a self-confessed wind up merchant goes all in playing snowflake poker!
    He bit lol!

And your point is ??

Not everything has to have a point.
    I wind up, also on the receiving end of wind ups, not everything has to be 100 % serious but ocassionly it is, I would like the Iranians set free from their brutal regime. If its orange man bad that gets the ball rolling then so be it. Who was on the plane that the Iranians didn't want leaving? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    He bit lol!
    You and others keep saying that ( he's bit ) is that all you got .

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Not everything has to have a point.
    I wind up, also on the receiving end of wind ups, not everything has to be 100 % serious but ocassionly it is, I would like the Iranians set free from their brutal regime. If its orange man bad that gets the ball rolling then so be it. Who was on the plane that the Iranians didn't want leaving? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
    God knows who was on the plane I wish I knew as , there was newlyweds, a family of four, a mother and her daughters, students.

I just feel sorry for the innocent, and the real people of Iran , who are now bravely on the streets protesting , they have my upmost respect and admitation , and lets be fair (hope you agree ) they are braver than any of us , and our casual throw away comments and judgements . 👍