+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Iran.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Iran.....

I've spent the past few days topping up my preps. An extra loaf is in the freezer. Some more freeze dried stuff, that will last for years, has also been purchased. Tins of Spam will remain edible for 40+ years but I'd sooner starve than scoff that.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've spent the past few days topping up my preps. An extra loaf is in the freezer. Some more freeze dried stuff, that will last for years, has also been purchased. Tins of Spam will remain edible for 40+ years but I'd sooner starve than scoff that.
    We have been topping up with stuff since the Tory election win (thus Brexit) medicines, extra bog rolls n'stuff but seriously, whilst WW3 is an exaggeration IMO, this isn't going to end well, nutters on both side of the fence but Trump isn't going to draw red lines and shit, he's itching to go (by the tone of his tweets. John Bolton will be gutted he's still not on board!!).

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    We have been topping up with stuff since the Tory election win (thus Brexit) medicines, extra bog rolls n'stuff but seriously, whilst WW3 is an exaggeration IMO, this isn't going to end well, nutters on both side of the fence but Trump isn't going to draw red lines and shit, he's itching to go (by the tone of his tweets. John Bolton will be gutted he's still not on board!!).
    Made me smile that