+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Iran.....

Re: Iran.....

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Another irrelevant response, do try harder.

Emojis are not the answer.

Try and answer constructively

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It is often funny when a self-confessed wind up merchant goes all in playing snowflake poker!
    Is that all you got ,come on add some substance ,wtf is snowflake poker, is it a thing , surely you can apply more depth to your response .

I know the election is over and your hurting ,Insee fruit loop Trump is still lingering , you must have something in yer anti western locker ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Is that all you got ,come on add some substance ,wtf is snowflake poker, is it a thing , surely you can apply more depth to your response .

I know the election is over and your hurting ,Insee fruit loop Trump is still lingering , you must have something in yer anti western locker ?
    I was referencing the fact that you see yourself as a wind up merchant but then get wound up and offended very easily. Hence the reference to snowflake. It's not tricky!

Heisenberg

You and others keep saying that ( he's bit ) is that all you got .
    You know we're quoting you for saying it before and looking like a gimp, right?

Heisenberg

Another irrelevant response, do try harder.

Emojis are not the answer.

Try and answer constructively
    How far back in this thread did you have to go to quote this? What was the question that I need to answer constructively, oh Oracle of Apollo... 13 starring Tom Hanks, Tim Robbins and Gary Sinise.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Trump didn't do a very good job of relaying this intelligence when he said 'I can reveal that I believe it probably would've been four embassies'.

Do you think we have the simple choice to either believe the Iranians or the Americans like LOM or do you disagree with him?
    https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...ran-planned-to

Pentagon chief says he 'didn't see' intelligence suggesting Iran planned to attack four US embassies

“What the president said was he believed there probably and could've been attacks against additional embassies. I shared that view. I know other members of the national security team shared that view. That’s why I deployed thousands of American paratroopers to the Middle East to reinforce our embassy in Baghdad and other sites throughout the region,” Esper said.

He added that Trump did not cite a “specific piece of evidence.”

“Are you saying there wasn't one?” host Margaret Brennan asked.

“I didn't see one with regard to four embassies,” Esper responded. “What I’m saying is I share the president's view.”
    This is the intel that we keep hearing about from the experts on here. The Secretary of Defence - I repeat - THE SECRETARY OF DEFENCE says that he didn't see any intelligence about attacks on embassies, but Trump said that there "probably" "could" have been attacks... and that's now enough proof to order a strike on a foreign target and send troops to the Middle East (the region that the resident Trumpists praised him for removing troops from a few months ago when he stabbed the Kurds in the back in order to suck up to Turkey).

In the words of our resident nutter... this is just the beginning. Get ready for the real show.

Heisenberg

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/polit...k-in-politics/

Yikes. That's damning.

(in before WB and Nelson - "CNN " even though it's an interview with Esper )

Yikes. That's damning.

Ok mate, we get it that you are on the side of the Iranian nutjobs, but history is not going to be kind to people like you. You know how the Trump Russia Collusion hoax made fools out of lardy & cyril, all because TDS got the better of them!

I wonder if, on a Tehran FC message board, there's someone desperately trying to convince that the current protestors have been bussed in and given expenses for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I wonder if, on a Tehran FC message board, there's someone desperately trying to convince that the current protestors have been bussed in and given expenses for the day.
    When are you going there? I'm sure it will much easier to do your spokesperson job if you are closer to the action!

So were the protesters bussed in to protest about the shooting down of the plane?

Yikes. That's damning.

Let's take it all at face value and assume everything to be true.

There were four embassies under threat. At Wednesdays security briefing with the 'Gang of Eight' members of Congress, this was deemed so secret that it shouldn't be shared with them in case it revealed sources and methods to them. (As Esper said in a CBS interview https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ntv/index.html)

But by Friday, it was fine for Trump to tell the world?

Surely even the most gullible and sycophantic of Trump's fans (maybe we have one or two here who could help out) can't see this doesn't add up.

There were four embassies under threat. At Wednesdays security briefing with the 'Gang of Eight' members of Congress, this was deemed so secret that it shouldn't be shared with them in case it revealed sources and methods to them. (As Esper said in a CBS interview https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ntv/index.html)

Surely even the most gullible and sycophantic of Trump's fans (maybe we have one or two here who could help out) can't see this doesn't add up.
    Thanks for the info We are honoured to have an Iranian disinformation spokesperson reporting directly to us. Keep up the good work

One of the most gullible and sycophantic of Trump's fans has spoken and as usual added no response of substance. He did at least for once not talk about dodgy dossiers being the justification for action this time as even he might see the hypocrisy of that play!

One of the most gullible and sycophantic of Trump's fans has spoken and as usual added no response of substance. He did at least for once not talk about dodgy dossiers being the justification for action this time as even he might see the hypocrisy of that play!
    Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Unbelievable
    There is a reasonable bit of meat there to get your teeth into. You said intelligence sources from NATOME countries provided the evidence of the imminent threat that Suleimani was posing which justified his assassination. Trump went on Fox News to say that this imminent threat involved attacks on four US embassies.

His own Secretary of Defense said he had no evidence of this. Congressmen and Senators from both sides of the aisle said that nowhere in the inadequate intelligence briefings that they received from the Trump administration did this appear.

Until now you have railed against flimsy or false reasons for warlike acts. You said you stopped voting Labour after Blair and Iraq. This follows a similar pattern and we know how your truffle hound mind loves a pattern. Why not do some digging and put your sceptical mind at rest rather than superficial responses that sit 180 degrees from your previous reactions?

There is a reasonable bit of meat there to get your teeth into. You said intelligence sources from NATOME countries provided the evidence of the imminent threat that Suleimani was posing which justified his assassination. Trump went on Fox News to say that this imminent threat involved attacks on four US embassies.

His own Secretary of Defense said he had no evidence of this. Congressmen and Senators from both sides of the aisle said that nowhere in the inadequate intelligence briefings that they received from the Trump administration did this appear.

Until now you have railed against flimsy or false reasons for warlike acts. You said you stopped voting Labour after Blair and Iraq. This follows a similar pattern and we know how your truffle hound mind loves a pattern. Why not do some digging and put your sceptical mind at rest rather than superficial responses that sit 180 degrees from your previous reactions?
    You should be in charge of the Pentagon, your talents are wasted on here

Without a sense of irony, the guy who used to trawl the depths of the internet for his information now says if you challenge something in a white house press release or trump speech you should move to Tehran.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Without a sense of irony, the guy who used to trawl the depths of the internet for his information now says if you challenge something in a white house press release or trump speech you should move to Tehran.
    My heart is with the Iranian people, and I hope they can be free like they once were before the religious nutjobs took over. I am not using this situation to score political points like some on here are.

My heart is with the Iranian people, and I hope they can be free like they once were before the religious nutjobs took over. I am not using this situation to score political points like some on here are.
    Pining for the good old days of SAVAK?

18 months since I last engaged with him, but I see my stalker's fascination with me continues.

I post and he replies in three minutes, then again 11 minutes later.
    I post once more and he replies in ten minutes.

How long will he take this time? Let's start the clock.

18 months since I last engaged with him, but I see my stalker's fascination with me continues.

I post and he replies in three minutes, then again 11 minutes later.
    I post once more and he replies in ten minutes.

How long will he take this time? Let's start the clock.
    You seem to be upset that I exposed your fake news propaganda. What have you got against the truth anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Pining for the good old days of SAVAK?
    Them too.

When are you going there? I'm sure it will much easier to do your spokesperson job if you are closer to the action!
    That would mean doing something beyond his arrd keyboard warrior thingy , and munching on his wine gums .

That would mean doing something beyond his arrd keyboard warrior thingy , and munching on his wine gums .
    He can't help it if he's allergic to the truth. You'd have to be pretty far gone to let the Steele Dossier & Russian collusion slip past the internal truth filter