+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Iran.....

Re: Iran.....

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Trump tweeted that he was going to take out Iranian Cultural sites if there was retaliation. He also tweeted These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!

Out of interest how do we tell which of the President's tweets are a reality and which one's aren't?
    God knows , it seems folk are completely being sucked into his vortex reality tweet world ,they hang onto his everyword ,even if they hate him , it was happening in the UK before the election, that phenomenon has subsided somewhat .

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yet you were one of the chief spreaders of fake news regarding the Steele Dossier & Trump Russia Collusion and you smeared anybody who challenged you

I am not passing any judgement on Donald Trump, that's your TDS kicking in! All of my observations are related to the rule of law and corruption.

I think its treatable like CDS was in the UK .

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I know you have expressed that you have some difficulties in expressing yourself but do you read your messages before you post them? Some sentences are so mangled that it's impossible to make any sense of them.
    Donald taught me, keeps folks on there toes .

Thanks for pointing it out ,I am slightly dyslexic , even after many reads miss spelling a word or looking at the presentation of my words I still cannot see its correct order or content I'm guessing you get the gist ( is that even a word ) Your the lucky ones I guess .

"" provocative statements are issued by many loops around the world like old Kim in North Korea and nutty Iranian leaders "

Think you can blame the Enigma M4 smartphone he had for Christmas
    I try my best can't use a phone

Yet you were one of the chief spreaders of fake news regarding the Steele Dossier & Trump Russia Collusion and you smeared anybody who challenged you

I am not passing any judgement on Donald Trump, that's your TDS kicking in! All of my observations are related to the rule of law and corruption.

These recent references by you to Cyril having something called 'TDS' have confused me. I looked it up. Surely there are only two people on this board gripped by TDS, and neither of them are Cyril. You are one. Life On Mars is the other.

TDS

Trump Derangement Syndrome, is the unwavering adoration and devotion to a political leader, beginning with Donald Trump the namesake of the disorder, extending to other forms of leadership including presidents and rulers typically of a fascist or populist nature. While the name is meant to have pejorative connotations the actual condition is characterized primarily by behaviors found in in "cult of leader" or "cult of personality" scenarios.

"Trump is a real player, back in the day he fondled all the ladies," "I know man, but my pastor at church LOVES Trump", "TDS man, Trump said it himself, he could shoot a man on Fifth Ave in NYC and his base would not leave him, TDS, his followers are devout!"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TDS

(Trump Denial Syndrome does the same thing).

Unsurprisingly other versions of the definition of the acronym are available, usually found on sites whose contributors seem to have a vocabulary solely consisting of SJW, woke, libtard, cuck and snowflake when confronted with anything that challenges their belief systems. Inevitably the "free-thinkers" on here fasten onto these like African Grey Parrots.

DS started with Bush apparently and there was also an OBS, presumably for people who regularly post doubts about Obama's birthplace and whether Michelle has a cock or not.

I agree with the denial bit though. To preface with statements like I'm for the rule of law not Trump or I don't like Trump before going on to be amazed at his prowess at 4 dimensional chess or his mastery of Twitter does show what nonsense this is.

It's like it gives them a hex where what follows will be seen as perfectly consistent with the denial of devotion rather than for what it is.

Unsurprisingly other versions of the definition of the acronym are available, usually found on sites whose contributors seem to have a vocabulary solely consisting of SJW, woke, libtard, cuck and snowflake when confronted with anything that challenges their belief systems. Inevitably the "free-thinkers" on here fasten onto these like African Grey Parrots.

DS started with Bush apparently and there was also an OBS, presumably for people who regularly post doubts about Obama's birthplace and whether Michelle has a cock or not.

I agree with the denial bit though. To preface with statements like I'm for the rule of law not Trump or I don't like Trump before going on to be amazed at his prowess at 4 dimensional chess or his mastery of Twitter does show what nonsense this is.

It's like it gives them a hex where what follows will be seen as perfectly consistent with the denial of devotion rather than for what it is.
    Did you miss your appointment again?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Cyril spreading more fake news!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    These recent references by you to Cyril having something called 'TDS' have confused me. I looked it up. Surely there are only two people on this board gripped by TDS, and neither of them are Cyril. You are one. Life On Mars is the other.

TDS

Trump Derangement Syndrome, is the unwavering adoration and devotion to a political leader, beginning with Donald Trump the namesake of the disorder, extending to other forms of leadership including presidents and rulers typically of a fascist or populist nature. While the name is meant to have pejorative connotations the actual condition is characterized primarily by behaviors found in in "cult of leader" or "cult of personality" scenarios.

"Trump is a real player, back in the day he fondled all the ladies," "I know man, but my pastor at church LOVES Trump", "TDS man, Trump said it himself, he could shoot a man on Fifth Ave in NYC and his base would not leave him, TDS, his followers are devout!"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TDS

(Trump Denial Syndrome does the same thing).
    Surely the fact you continue to comment about Trump suggests you are suffering from TDS, one has a choice not to be absorbed by the mans actions and behaviours, just admit to the fascination.

Cyril spreading more fake news!
    Or a childish disrespectful comment

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Surely the fact you continue to comment about Trump suggests you are suffering from TDS, one has a choice not to be absorbed by the mans actions and behaviours, just admit to the fascination.

You post about trump many many many times more often than jon1959.

RT and other news outlets are reporting that Iran has lobbed a ton of missiles on a US air base in Taji, Iraq.

WTI Crude Oil jumped 3.5% on that news.

US statement at the link below. It's looking serious, especially in view of Trump's threat/promise to respond disproportionately to an Iranian response in which American lives are lost.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENt8YivWwAAQelk.png

Is it gonna kick right off? Like get proper nawty?

I'll be less than chuffed should Blighty not be hit by at least one nuke otherwise the money spent on a gas mask and iodine anti-radiation pills at eBay would have been wasted.

It seems as though Iran's attack was an agreed prearranged bit of theatre designed for them to save face.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'll be less than chuffed should Blighty not be hit by at least one nuke otherwise the money spent on a gas mask and iodine anti-radiation pills at eBay would have been wasted.

It seems as though Iran's attack was an agreed prearranged bit of theatre designed for them to save face.
    Gas mask or gimp mask?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

I'm just relieved that there are such sage heads in the US around this bit of theatre and that Trump's threat to attack 52 sites if attacked is probably one of those tweets that LoM says is just part of his vortex reality tweet world, whatever that is?

Anyway. Here is the calm voice that is Lindsey Graham speaking on Hannity.

"If you're watching television in Iran, I just got off the phone with the president," he said. "Your fate is in your own hands in terms of the regime's economic viability. You continue this ... crap, you're going to wake up one day out of the oil business."

Looks like the de-escalation and exit strategy is coming along nicely!

What are you on about?

Of course I am very interested in the actions and constant words of the President of the USA - the most powerful country on earth. What he says and does has a direct impact on all of us. It is also a daily horror show of ineptitude, extreme egotism and infantile temper tantrums. We have several threads on this board concerning Trump that I contribute to (though not as much as others including yourself). But where in any of that is evidence of TDS as defined above and to which you replied?

If you have some other version of TDS that you would like to share - maybe one that describes revulsion not 'unwavering adoration and devotion' of the sort you and Gluey demonstrate - that might make more sense. As it stands your comment makes no sense at all.

I'm just relieved that there are such sage heads in the US around this bit of theatre and that Trump's threat to attack 52 sites if attacked is probably one of those tweets that LoM says is just part of his vortex reality tweet world, whatever that is?

Anyway. Here is the calm voice that is Lindsey Graham speaking on Hannity.

"If you're watching television in Iran, I just got off the phone with the president," he said. "Your fate is in your own hands in terms of the regime's economic viability. You continue this ... crap, you're going to wake up one day out of the oil business."

Looks like the de-escalation and exit strategy is coming along nicely!
    One day this will be the fate of all the oil producing countries in the Middle East. They had better start investing in camel farms in readiness to return to the old Bedouin lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You post about trump many many many times more often than jon1959.
    I know I suffer from it ,my reply its about those in denial

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    One day this will be the fate of all the oil producing countries in the Middle East. They had better start investing in camel farms in readiness to return to the old Bedouin lifestyle.
    If this crises was 10 years ago barrels of oil would now be 110 dollars a barrel not the current 60 .

USA under Trump has become self efficient .

The Donald has done them again, takes out a wrong un, accepts a few missiles fired into a plot of sand, peace deal on the horizon with NK and now Iran, the left seething as he didn't start a war.
    TBH when I woke up this morning I was half expecting Baghdad to have been erased. Very unpredictable is the Don. Over to the DS for their next move 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    The Donald has done them again, takes out a wrong un, accepts a few missiles fired into a plot of sand, peace deal on the horizon with NK and now Iran, the left seething as he didn't start a war.
    TBH when I woke up this morning I was half expecting Baghdad to have been erased. Very unpredictable is the Don. Over to the DS for their next move 👍
    Pentagon: No U.S. casualties.

Iranian State TV: 30 U.S. casualties.

MSNBC: 30 U.S. casualties.

Cyril: 30 U.S. casualties.