+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We're better than QPR

We're better than QPR

..the table doesn't lie. More points, fewer defeats, better defence, better GD. Players probably think Harris is a soft touch so went round Ralls's to see the New Year in..

Re: We're better than QPR

I don't know if it was at Ralls house they went to see the New Year in, but they all played like they'd been up all night partying

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I don't know if it was at Ralls house they went to see the New Year in, but they all played like they'd been up all night partying
    This was my thought on the day of the game - a few of those players were out a bit too late last night. Probably not true (it's hard to believe that of professional players), but it's as good an excuse as any.
    Last edited by tforturton; 03-01-20 at 11:11. Reason: typing error

We've played them twice, won despite being shite in the first and got battered 6-1 in the second.

On what I've seen we aren't better than them.

By this logic are Swansea better than us then?

I'm assumimg the team and management stayed at a hotel on NYE. If they didn't, the manager should be sacked. If they did and got up to no good they should all be fined. And the manager should be sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    We've played them twice, won despite being shite in the first and got battered 6-1 in the second.

On what I've seen we aren't better than them.

By this logic are Swansea better than us then?
    I was being ironic.