+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blokes Wearing Shorts

Re: Blokes Wearing Shorts

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Who?
    It looks like he's actually wearing slippers. I always thought he was wearing slides.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I hate the feeling after taking time off in the summer of having to put on socks and long trousers for the first time in a while.
    Kindred spirit. Went to Florida mid October so managed not to wear trousers up til then, 3 weeks there and then back to rainy dull uk, it was hard but wife wouldn’t let me do the school run in shorts in November.....

Michael Burke on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: "They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts."

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It looks like he's actually wearing slippers. I always thought he was wearing slides.

great film and one the US gang scene should have taken notice of, they didnt

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

A chap I work with came into my office and said there were a bunch of females outside wearing thongs.

I rushed as slow as I could trying to avoid unseemly haste and arrived at the place indicated. On arrival I scanned the area quickly but all I could see was a bunch of females. No thongs in sight. I asked him what his game was making me so interested in thongs and he pointed to the ladies feet and said they are definitely wearing thongs.....

No I said they’re definitely wearing flip flops

Fkg Australians. Can’t speak the Queens English tidy

I try and wear shorts as much as I can, rain or shine all year round (I do draw the line at wearing them in the snow).
    Nothing worse than walking or sitting round in soaking wet jeans/ trousers.

When it's cold or wet, as long as the upper body and head are warm then all's good.

I know what the OP is getting at though.
    It's not so much the shorts for me, it's the shorts worn with tight fitting tee shirt and flip flops.
    Usually knuckle draggers with all over body tattoos.

I've live in a sub-tropical climate and have never worn shorts outside, around the house, yes, but never outside. I sometimes wear tweed trousers and spats in the summer.

Wearing shorts in winter, just to ‘show off’ their 40 quid tatt!

As for Flip flops. in public. On Adult men. Fcuk Off.

There was a poor advert for blokes wearing shorts down the stadium this afternoon.