+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blokes Wearing Shorts

Blokes Wearing Shorts

What is it with some blokes wearing shorts in December & January, or any other cold month for that matter? You see some with fleeces, bobble hats, gloves etc on their top half, talk about ‘make your mind up!’. Is it a look at me posing type of thing? Crackers if you ask me, shorts are for when the weather gets a bit milder.

Re: Blokes Wearing Shorts

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    What is it with some blokes wearing shorts in December & January, or any other cold month for that matter? You see some with fleeces, bobble hats, gloves etc on their top half, talk about ‘make your mind up!’. Is it a look at me posing type of thing? Crackers if you ask me, shorts are for when the weather gets a bit milder.
    Knee-ist. Reported. I wear such apparel often in the bowels of winter.

I’m a jumper and shorts all year round guy. all about comfort

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    scruffy fecker

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Sing Lofty

As long as its not too cold. You dont generally moan about your calves feeling cold.

Plus its quicker to dry your legs than wearing wet trousers.

I'm wearing shorts right now. Albeit indoors. I don't really give a shit what other people wear.

Posties are the main culprit, but I think they do it to show off their wonderful calves.

Posties wear short as all the walking they do with wet trousers would put a strain on their calves

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm wearing shorts right now. Albeit indoors. I don't really give a shit what other people wear.
    Aw c’mon, you’ve never had a ‘What the f*ck has he/she got on’ moment ever in your life, I know New York maybe a city of the weird & wonderful but some things must turn your head on occasions.

Coz blokes wiv shorts in winter are arrd and the ladies likes em

When did you see me? I love wearing shorts, makes you feel younger

good on you, I reckon I’ve worn long trousers around 10 times so far this winter, mainly going to town, right pain the ass I tell you.

Oh and I forgot the flip flops, not the leather type ones but the flimsy rubber type things, no-one’s that ‘ard, not even the sorts who meet up Beddau for regular dust ups.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    good on you, I reckon I’ve worn long trousers around 10 times so far this winter, mainly going to town, right pain the ass I tell you.
    If they're causing that much discomfort maybe you forgot to take them off the hanger?

Oh and I forgot the flip flops, not the leather type ones but the flimsy rubber type things, no-one’s that ‘ard, not even the sorts who meet up Beddau for regular dust ups.
    That’s a student thing, a step too far

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Posties are the main culprit, but I think they do it to show off their wonderful calves.
    I have calves like a heavy Victorian table....

Aw c’mon, you’ve never had a ‘What the f*ck has he/she got on’ moment ever in your life, I know New York maybe a city of the weird & wonderful but some things must turn your head on occasions.
    Of course I have. But it's not something I care about. My Mrs pointed out to me that some bloke had kicked his shoes off sitting at a barstool at a restaurant we were at recently. We were both disapproving, but it's not like we really care. We laughed about it. I have a good friend that freaks out about blokes in flip-flops. Now admittedly, flip-flops are not really recommended for city life, but if some bloke is chilling at home and needs a cup of coffee or a pint of milk from the deli downstairs, do I really give a shit that he couldn't be bothered to put on socks and shoes? No. Now pajamas are a different matter. That bothers me. But that's more a reflection on society in general. I think it's rude and a little disgusting to go out in clothes that you slept in. But there's nothing I can do about it. And there are people that do far worse.

Sliders and socks. Awful.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I hate the feeling after taking time off in the summer of having to put on socks and long trousers for the first time in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Sliders and socks. Awful.
    If it's good enough for Doughboy.

Although, he did get murdered two weeks later.

If it's good enough for Doughboy.

Although, he did get murdered two weeks later.
    Who?

I’m wearing shorts cos it’s 36 degrees in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyBlue View Post
    I’m wearing shorts cos it’s 36 degrees in Australia
    Now that’s sensible, if it was 6 degrees you’d sensibly be in long trousers no doubt complementing your hat with the corks

I normally wear shorts till the start of Nov, but spending more and more time doing my football stuff, so now have a few pairs of sports leggings for the winter