Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
He has only lost 2 though, few decent results, some disappointing performances, qpr was either a sign or something to come or one of those matches which happen to every club at some point.

The cup game is irrelevant, the result today is on par with our cup results over the last six, seven years.

We aren't challenging the top 6 soon but also no worry of relegation. Very much a slade sort of feeling.
Not so much the loss of 2 games, but the manner of the QRR loss and following that up with a lucky home draw with Carlisle. He could have lost six games by the odd goal without any danger of the sack, but sometimes unfortunate circumstances coincide and cause a crisis.
SIX goals in a game followed by a draw with a league 2 team are bad enough. The fact that on this form we're likely to be hammered at home by Swansea of all teams must pile the pressure on.
Such a thing could destroy all confidence and open the way to a horrible run which could rapidly become a relegation struggle, and my point is that only a drastic move could halt that.
I certainly don't wish it on Neil Harris, but I can easily see him being the fall guy if it goes that way.
More than anything I can see Mr Tan intervening quickly if it looks as if his investment is losing value