+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris - you've got 90 minutes to save your job

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harris - you've got 90 minutes to save your job

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Changing the manager can be the right answer providing you appoint the right manager. Anyone with any sense can predict how this appointment ends.
    Can you tell me who you think would do a better job? As far as I can tell 50% of the fans want passing football and 50% want a return to Warnock-ball but make it more successful, 50% want a longer term plan and 50% aren't going to be patient enough for that, those who want a manager who takes a more possession based style are ignoring that Warnock built a squad primarily based on character rather than technical ability.

Can anyone remind me how Pep did his first season at Man City? Didn't results and style only pick up after second summer window where he could spend a massive whack on two full-backs?

Re: Harris - you've got 90 minutes to save your job

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Can you tell me who you think would do a better job? As far as I can tell 50% of the fans want passing football and 50% want a return to Warnock-ball but make it more successful, 50% want a longer term plan and 50% aren't going to be patient enough for that, those who want a manager who takes a more possession based style are ignoring that Warnock built a squad primarily based on character rather than technical ability.

Can anyone remind me how Pep did his first season at Man City? Didn't results and style only pick up after second summer window where he could spend a massive whack on two full-backs?
    Maybe it's the people I talk to, but that's not the impression I get, I'm surprised at how many seem to have just had enough of the sort of stuff Cardiff City have become "renowned" for.