+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birmingham away.

Re: Birmingham away.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The club really aren't great when it comes to ticketing, at times its quite amateurish
    I don't want to bang on about this....but I am about to!

In the new system, when you view past transactions, to see if you have purchased enough tickets to qualify for subsequent purchases, the view shows transaction id (so not helpful at all) and not the actual game that the tickets were purchased for. So you have to click on every one to open each individually, to see what it is that you purchased

This would be SO easy to fix and be SO much more convenient for.......us, the customers!

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The club really aren't great when it comes to ticketing, at times its quite amateurish
    Strikes me that changing ticketing systems might have been better in the close season..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Strikes me that changing ticketing systems might have been better in the close season..
    That is just crazy talk! 😋

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I could understand it if it was an improved system. It seems anything but. Let's hope it is just teething issues.

I notice the initial allocation for Birmingham is just shy of 1900 when City could have had 3,000.
    I doubt many will be happy if they miss out due to the club not leaving enough time to get the higher allocation due to leaving it so late.

I booked travel due to there being so many available in the away end. The lacklustre attitude of our club have reduced this by more than 1/3. They won't be sending for more in the final week before the game I doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I don't want to bang on about this....but I am about to!

In the new system, when you view past transactions, to see if you have purchased enough tickets to qualify for subsequent purchases, the view shows transaction id (so not helpful at all) and not the actual game that the tickets were purchased for. So you have to click on every one to open each individually, to see what it is that you purchased

This would be SO easy to fix and be SO much more convenient for.......us, the customers!
    You are so right. The system is a disaster. One game on offer at a time. And that transaction id thing is useless. The previous ticket portal was just fine. Been using it for years. Not broke, don't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    You are so right. The system is a disaster. One game on offer at a time. And that transaction id thing is useless. The previous ticket portal was just fine. Been using it for years. Not broke, don't fix it.

There's another block on sale now.

Can you still allocate fans from your list ?

Doesn’t seem to show the drop down box ?

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Can you still allocate fans from your list ?

Doesn’t seem to show the drop down box ?
    I believe you have to input their details again.

Not only have they installed an inferior system it seems they've wiped all of the fans and fan numbers that you could assign tickets to.

Let's hope they've not wiped anybody's away game records or there could be a few heated conversations at the ticket office these coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

Not only have they installed an inferior system it seems they've wiped all of the fans and fan numbers that you could assign tickets to.

Let's hope they've not wiped anybody's away game records or there could be a few heated conversations at the ticket office these coming weeks.
    So annoying!

Wait: you are unable to allocate tickets to other members now? I have no idea what my 3 boys’ membership details are. And I have to input them again?

What?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Wait: you are unable to allocate tickets to other members now? I have no idea what my 3 boys’ membership details are. And I have to input them again?

What?!
    The fan numbers will be on any email you had from the old eticketing site following a purchase, if youre struggling to find them.

On the e-ticketing site it says 'Collection'.

I take it this is collection at Brum.
    Do they have a ticket booth at the away end?
    Let's hope it's a big one with 1900, maybe more fans, collecting from it on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The criteria is being a bloody idiot.
    Ok so I’ve passed the criteria and am going. Yes what is this regards collecting. It looks like the ticket is on my phone but there is no bar code. What is going on?

On the e-ticketing site it says 'Collection'.

I take it this is collection at Brum.
    Do they have a ticket booth at the away end?
    Let's hope it's a big one with 1900, maybe more fans, collecting from it on the day.
    I believe this is a glitch and tickets will be posted as per usual

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    I believe this is a glitch and tickets will be posted as per usual
    Let's hope so as it will be a bloody nightmare otherwise.

The whole new ticketing system could be described as a glitch at the moment.

Despite the new system's limitations, about half the block that went on sale last night has already sold.

Just got my tickets in the post, was hoping that would be the case, amongst all the excitement of Sunday I forgot to check it ticket office was open.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Just got my tickets in the post, was hoping that would be the case, amongst all the excitement of Sunday I forgot to check it ticket office was open.
    Mine arrived ok. All I've got to do now is remember to go....it's that exciting a fixture.