+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Replay on TV??

Replay on TV??

We are apparently the only replay on Wednesday 15th. Previously it was also indicating that Tranmere-Watford was also playing that night but this has been changed to Tuesday. Televised games should be announced shortly.

Re: Replay on TV??

Bizarre choice for TV, whatever the permutation of the line up it has to be one of the least interesting ties of the round

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Bizarre choice for TV, whatever the permutation of the line up it has to be one of the least interesting ties of the round
    I believe Carlisle are the lowest ranked team left in the competition so that's one angle and there is a strong chance of a "giant-killing"but yes I can't really see it being of much interest to the wider audience

I'm booked flight train Hotel.
    I've always wanted to see us at Brunton Park. Which will be vacated soon.
    First chance in over 20 years.

Unmissable.

Can't imagine anyone outside of Cardiff or Carlisle caring much. Only chance is BBC Wales if they still pick these up.

I dont think Middlesbrough Spurs or Watford Tranmere have had their replay dates confirmed yet. I'd think they'd be above us for any possible tv coverage

TV games are:

Spurs v Middlesbrough - Tuesday
    Man Utd v Wolves - Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    TV games are:

Spurs v Middlesbrough - Tuesday
    Man Utd v Wolves - Wednesday
    Can’t be understand why they went for Man Utd v wolves over Carlisle v Bluebirds. They’ll regret it

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Can’t be understand why they went for Man Utd v wolves over Carlisle v Bluebirds. They’ll regret it
    The original fixture was on TV as well wasn't it?

BBC Wales or S4C might pick it up

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Tranmere v Watford deserved a TV slot.

Man Utd are Box Office whatever you think of them.

Spurs v Boro is a waste of a slot

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I believe Carlisle are the lowest ranked team left in the competition so that's one angle and there is a strong chance of a "giant-killing"but yes I can't really see it being of much interest to the wider audience
    What about all the Mancs and Scousers that walk around with Cardiff City tops on?

BBC should be showing the tranmere match, ok none are great matchups but that one has the closest to cup match magic and they deserve it.

Man U v wolves, spurs v Fulham zzzzz