+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warnock - TalkSport

Warnock - TalkSport

Talking about THAT Chelsea goal - didn't realise that the other time that Warnock got fined was when he was outspoken when another of his teams was robbed against Chelsea and the ref was the same one!

Re: Warnock - TalkSport

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Talking about THAT Chelsea goal - didn't realise that the other time that Warnock got fined was when he was outspoken when another of his teams was robbed against Chelsea and the ref was the same one!
    Chelsea are up there for one of my most hated clubs.

Get over it, Colin

Can moan about that all he wants. Still ****ed up against Fulham who were there for the taking.

Excuses, no matter how valid sometimes, are a shit way out, especially when so much of it was in his own hands with time to go in the season.

He can ramble about the players having it stuffed out of them all he wants, he still made shocking team decisions the remainder of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Can moan about that all he wants. Still ****ed up against Fulham who were there for the taking.

Excuses, no matter how valid sometimes, are a shit way out, especially when so much of it was in his own hands with time to go in the season.

He can ramble about the players having it stuffed out of them all he wants, he still made shocking team decisions the remainder of the season.
    Bit harsh on someone who left us with a top two squad.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Oh, yes, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Top two , according to NW?

I haven’t heard the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post

Thats what he told Kammy on Goals on Sunday a few weeks ago.

Dont know if hes repeating that nonsense on Talk Sport today. I hope not or Sharon might need to call for the nurse.

The offside goal was not the referees fault.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

Rhys Healy on for Camarasa remains the worst substitution I’ve ever seen. What on Earth was he thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post

I wonder if he is a betting man. He thinks he left us with a promotion squad. It is fair to say that we are not progresing as a promotion-bound side might so far, but if he left us a top 2 squad then presumably a playoff finish is a near-certainty in his mind. Currently we are 6/1 to make the playoffs, presumably he's lumping on at those odds.

QPR are 11/1.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Get over it, Colin
    Club hasn’t, 3 points that day would have been enormous

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Rhys Healy on for Camarasa remains the worst substitution I’ve ever seen. What on Earth was he thinking
    The mind boggles.

He has a case re Chelsea, but I can’t back him when he’s made more mistakes himself that have probably cost us in the same way. If Chelsea was the defining moment that sent us down I think we would all get behind him, but he had time to fix that and just went about feeling sorry for himself.

Shocking.

Warnock's son, James, works for Unique Sports Management Ltd, who just happen to be Rhys Healey's agent. Of course, it would be entirely wrong of me to speculate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Warnock's son, James, works for Unique Sports Management Ltd, who just happen to be Rhys Healey's agent. Of course, it would be entirely wrong of me to speculate.
    Hmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Club hasn’t, 3 points that day would have been enormous
    Maybe, maybe not. If that goal hadnt been awarded theres nothing to say they wouldnt have forced an equaliser, or how the rest of the season would have panned out.

Typical Warnock clutching at straws, berating officials to mask his own teams short comings.

Had we won that game and were not already relegated would we have played with such freedom at Old Trafford? Unlikely.

He was on fire in training apparently. That was the straw that broke the camels back for Bobby Reid id imagine.

The only time he took the shackles off and we stuffed Man U.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He was on fire in training apparently. That was the straw that broke the camels back for Bobby Reid id imagine.
    And Josh Murphy was left out of the matchday squad altogether because he hadn't trained well in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    And Josh Murphy was left out of the matchday squad altogether because he hadn't trained well in the week.
    The way this season has gone I think id prefer Rhys Healey over Murphy anyway, but yes, I take your point, wrong time / game of the season to be trying reverse psychology with players.

I'm still angry thinking about it. Warnock should have been sacked at the end of the season based on that decision alone.

rhys healey - 5 goals in 8 games for MKD in L1...

On fire

Heisenberg

The posters on here who were convinced that Healey is better than Danny Ings have now been vindicated. Thank you on behalf of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The posters on here who were convinced that Healey is better than Danny Ings have now been vindicated. Thank you on behalf of them all.
    Maybe not as good as Ings - but I would have liked to have seen him stay at Cardiff for the Championship.