+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is really stupid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This is really stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Says he does not have a problem with it then calls the boy "she/he" and then "he".

Also, I took the trouble of Googling the school in question and it is a mixed sex school. https://www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk/s...-school-oxford

Hope that alleviates your concerns for the boy.
    What alan_corneli, should have said is that the boy should be in a mixed class not an all girls class!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    What alan_corneli, should have said is that the boy should be in a mixed class not an all girls class!
    Well, he didn't say that and the boy is in a mixed class... he's a boy in a class with girls.

I was the only male in a history class in a mixed sixth form school. Should they have insisted that more males have to be in the class otherwise I wouldn't have been allowed to attend?

It's depressing how out of touch with reality some people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Well, he didn't say that and the boy is in a mixed class... he's a boy in a class with girls.

I was the only male in a history class in a mixed sixth form school. Should they have insisted that more males have to be in the class otherwise I wouldn't have been allowed to attend?

It's depressing how out of touch with reality some people are.

But he's NOT a boy, or am I on the wrong tack all together.

If she's a girl who wants to be a boy, does she wear girls clothes or boys clothes.

Oh b*ll*cks, what am I doing in this thread. I really don't care.... just hope she/he get's to be who she/he want's to be.