+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It was a Quality Street [pink wrapper] fudge..

It was a Quality Street [pink wrapper] fudge..

..Just finished the last of the Christmas Chocolates and biscuits. Got to be honest I don't really like Quality Street but they had to be eaten - even though it's become a bit of a chore the last few days..

Re: It was a Quality Street [pink wrapper] fudge..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    ..Just finished the last of the Christmas Chocolates and biscuits. Got to be honest I don't really like Quality Street but they had to be eaten - even though it's become a bit of a chore the last few days..
    Big moments for big people

We still have 2 tubs of hero's, 2 tubs of Roses, 1 of Celebrations and 1 Quality street left

Now it sounds alot, my wife had a few tubs from work, my wife, daughter and myself have a tub each from the swimming club, my mum came down with 2 tubs as she spent christmas with us, had a tub of my wifes nan, the list goes on

fed up with them to be honest, they are close to going in the van and being given to the foodbank i help out ( I collect a trolley from 2 local supermarkets in my van )

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    We still have 2 tubs of hero's, 2 tubs of Roses, 1 of Celebrations and 1 Quality street left

Now it sounds alot, my wife had a few tubs from work, my wife, daughter and myself have a tub each from the swimming club, my mum came down with 2 tubs as she spent christmas with us, had a tub of my wifes nan, the list goes on

fed up with them to be honest, they are close to going in the van and being given to the foodbank i help out ( I collect a trolley from 2 local supermarkets in my van )
    Matt, fair play to you. Your observational skills are top draw. My missus can move the furniture, change the curtains and get her hair done all on the same day and i wouldn't notice, never mind how many boxes of chocolates we have in the house

QS have too many toffee types for my kin. Roses are ok, but, like all these choc tin, they've become victims of 'shrinkflation'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Matt, fair play to you. Your observational skills are top draw. My missus can move the furniture, change the curtains and get her hair done all on the same day and i wouldn't notice, never mind how many boxes of chocolates we have in the house
    they are on the window cill in the conservatory , along with our remaining Christmas drinks ( 2 packs of J2O's and a 18 can box of diet coke if your interested ), we are packing up the house as we are moving, so the conservatory has turned into a store room

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

I hope no one's getting tubby?

tubbs.jpg

Roses are not as good as they used to be/ The wrappers are all different and they seem to have dropped the best one, the brazil nut caramel......bastards!

I haven't got much of a sweet tooth, so didn't really bother with chocolate over Christmas but must have had about eight packets of Quorn scotch eggs between Christmas Eve and the 28th, being a bloody veggie 'an all.