+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone remember the name of that website for pilots that were reporting on The Sala flight?

Anyone remember the name of that website for pilots that were reporting on The Sala flight?

Be interesting to see what they think on this Iranian plane crash?

Re: Anyone remember the name of that website for pilots that were reporting on The Sala flight?

Re: Anyone remember the name of that website for pilots that were reporting on The Sala flight?

The video I saw looked like more than engine trouble.

Definitely hit by a missile

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Be interesting to see what they think on this Iranian plane crash?
    There'll probably be a fair few of them who have written out the accident report already, www.blokesspeculating.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There'll probably be a fair few of them who have written out the accident report already, www.blokesspeculating.co.uk
    I'd believe them over the media!

PS your website doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'd believe them over the media!

PS your website doesn't work.
    Site can't be reached-It's been shut down for telling the truth