+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madine’s Dark Secret....

Re: Madine’s Dark Secret....

What a complete effing maniac, genuinely sounds like he should be sectioned.

The first rule of Madine is that you don't talk about Madine

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    What a complete effing maniac, genuinely sounds like he should be sectioned.
    So you are taking this at face value. There is of course the chance its bollocks. I hope not, but you have to accept it is a possiblity

How much did he pay? I’d gamble on him not hitting the target.

The only problem with this weird 'Madine Fight Club' theory, is that if he was having regular punch-ups in town, then someone would surely have landed one on him by now. And then bragged about it. Actually, it would have happened more than once. So it's hard to believe he's been doing this for any length of time without so much as a scratch, and without the story coming to light? Surely he'd be showing up for training/matches with black eyes, cut eyebrow, etc.?
    Nah....we want rid of him, and he wants to go. That's all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    So you are taking this at face value. There is of course the chance its bollocks. I hope not, but you have to accept it is a possiblity
    This padraig fella has obvs got a decent contact at the club going on past posts so yes I believe it and it’s absolutely bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    This padraig fella has obvs got a decent contact at the club going on past posts so yes I believe it and it’s absolutely bonkers.
    About where im at too. Mostly because i so want it to be true

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    The only problem with this weird 'Madine Fight Club' theory, is that if he was having regular punch-ups in town, then someone would surely have landed one on him by now. And then bragged about it. Actually, it would have happened more than once. So it's hard to believe he's been doing this for any length of time without so much as a scratch, and without the story coming to light? Surely he'd be showing up for training/matches with black eyes, cut eyebrow, etc.?
    Nah....we want rid of him, and he wants to go. That's all there is to it.
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...nited-17543045

His face looks pretty beaten up in the picture at the start of this article.

In my view the club are trying to deflect the media away from the Sussexes and Iran dilemma's

Is this just an elaborate ploy to see what the most ridiculous story Wales on line will steal from this board and publish as their own?

is he still about... im happy to knock him out for free...

I am aware he's a friut loop, bit abrasive , short fuse , unstable , goaless , approach with caution is my advise .

(in blakes song style)
    gary madine...gary madine...
    hes gone hes down
    he dropped a tramp in town

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...nited-17543045

His face looks pretty beaten up in the picture at the start of this article.
    Excellent research! Make this thread a sticky, best thing to happen to this board in years

If anyone listens to athletico mince... Is madine a real life Jordan Henderson?

Why would the club brush it under the carpet?
    He’s not exactly a superstar is he ?
    Find it hard to believe this story.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Compulsive thread to read though, be fair, can’t wait to see how it ends up.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I know someone who was part of the medical team at a football club and one of his responsibilities was to accompany players to hospital when they got paralytic on a night out and make sure that they didn't get caught on camera while they were there.

Okay I’m convinced OP is actually right. What a bizarre situation if true

Wonder who his agent was? Weird deal

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Forget about your opinions on his footballing prowess the real reason for his sudden exit was the Dark Secret Madine kept and that the club brushed under the carpet.
    Please don’t ask me how I know but the truth isn’t libellous.
    Unbelievably Madine used to go into the city centre with his minder late at night and pay random strangers to fight him.
    Don’t ask me how much but it was sufficient that the random third party would never press charges.
    He was arrested by the SWP on several separate occasions but like I said there was a media block and the club hid his wierd violent fettish.
    This was the reason he wasn’t allowed a visa pre season on the American tour.
    The media stated he left yesterday due to mutual consent but I can assure you his contract was terminated with immediate effect with no pay off!!
    Nah, you're thinking of Josh Murphy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7w1ajC5taM

How badly was he beating people up? How much was he paying them? Did he ever get his head kicked in?

If it’s true it’s a proper weird way to spend your money isn’t it.