+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Madine’s Dark Secret....

Re: Madine’s Dark Secret....

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    How badly was he beating people up? How much was he paying them? Did he ever get his head kicked in?

If it’s true it’s a proper weird way to spend your money isn’t it.
    It’s obviously not true but if it was surely you wouldn’t pay?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I am aware he's a friut loop, bit abrasive , short fuse , unstable , goaless , approach with caution is my advise .
    I’m getting this image of the film American psycho in my head when I think of madine now

This thread is amazing

On a more serious note, do you think Madine could take out Andy Ruiz?

As "Athletico Mince" has been mentioned, I may as well give it a vote.

I'm kinda surprised people are only just finding out that Madine has never been an upstanding citizen.

I mean... this guy?

It's common knowledge he's a bit of a c*** and loves himself a bit too much.

Senseless?
    Bizarre?
    WHY?
    All questions we asked when presented with this situation.
    It’s how you ‘ Manage’ the problem.
    The club being brought into disrepute and our new reputation as a family club being damaged.
    Also protecting the value of your asset in this case Gary Madine by ‘silencing’ the story.
    Tan has obviously decided to cut his losses and eject the player using his activities to annul his contract.
    Football is never dull 🤭⚽️😂

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Wonder who his agent was? Weird deal
    THIS! BIG TIME. Dodgy as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    I'm kinda surprised people are only just finding out that Madine has never been an upstanding citizen.

I mean... this guy?

It's common knowledge he's a bit of a c*** and loves himself a bit too much.
    Nice pair of trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    On a more serious note, do you think Madine could take out Andy Ruiz?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Nice pair of trainers.
    Crap phone though.

Why do you accuse the club of not doing their homework ?. All these stories were common knowledge before we signed Madine. They were discussed at length on this board when we signed him. The first story is over 6 years old, the other two nearly three years old. Chris Wilder and Billy Sharp cant have been too upset about what Madine said either because Sheff Utd signed him in January 2019 and he helped them get promotion. The OP has basically made up a story about Madine, presumably to massage his own ego and make himself look important (failed) and the rest of you have taken it to new levels of stupidity. If you are going to have a go at City players for having questionable pasts, how about Robin Friday, Leonne Jeane or perhaps Lee Tomlin - no, I didn't think so. There are loads of them I am sure. Get over yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why do you accuse the club of not doing their homework ?. All these stories were common knowledge before we signed Madine. They were discussed at length on this board when we signed him. The first story is over 6 years old, the other two nearly three years old. Chris Wilder and Billy Sharp cant have been too upset about what Madine said either because Sheff Utd signed him in January 2019 and he helped them get promotion. The OP has basically made up a story about Madine, presumably to massage his own ego and make himself look important (failed) and the rest of you have taken it to new levels of stupidity. If you are going to have a go at City players for having questionable pasts, how about Robin Friday, Leonne Jeane or perhaps Lee Tomlin - no, I didn't think so. There are loads of them I am sure. Get over yourselves.
    Get over yourself, you bloody bore. If nothing else this is an entertaining yarn - you're the Chemical Ali of CCFC, I'm all for being positive about the club myself but the fact you wet your knickers and have a go at posters when there's the merest sniff of dissent is suspicious, I used to think you might have been Warnocks missus or mehmet dalman - now beginning to think you're just a plum.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Rant
    I really don't think many people are taking this seriously. But it is still the best thread this season. Enjoy it.

The ‘story’ deserves a platform

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Get over yourself, you bloody bore. If nothing else this is an entertaining yarn - you're the Chemical Ali of CCFC, I'm all for being positive about the club myself but the fact you wet your knickers and have a go at posters when there's the merest sniff of dissent is suspicious, I used to think you might have been Warnocks missus or mehmet dalman - now beginning to think you're just a plum.
    He's definitely not Comical Ali!