+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madine’s Dark Secret....

Madine’s Dark Secret....

Forget about your opinions on his footballing prowess the real reason for his sudden exit was the Dark Secret Madine kept and that the club brushed under the carpet.
    Please don’t ask me how I know but the truth isn’t libellous.
    Unbelievably Madine used to go into the city centre with his minder late at night and pay random strangers to fight him.
    Don’t ask me how much but it was sufficient that the random third party would never press charges.
    He was arrested by the SWP on several separate occasions but like I said there was a media block and the club hid his wierd violent fettish.
    This was the reason he wasn’t allowed a visa pre season on the American tour.
    The media stated he left yesterday due to mutual consent but I can assure you his contract was terminated with immediate effect with no pay off!!

Re: Madine’s Dark Secret....

What the hell?

I know
    Unbelievable right?
    But ultimately Tan used this to cut his losses and terminate his employment!!

Whaaaaaaattttt

Why couldn't he fight a bit harder for a few goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Why couldn't he fight a bit harder for a few goals?
    Lol

I bet a few of you would have fought him for free pmsl 😂

We're well rid of him. Pity he couldn't have put more effort into scoring goals.

Seems like the kind of guy you'd rather have... ahem... onside!

Funny you should hear about him going out late at night looking for a scrap.

I've heard a slightly different version....and it wasn't that he fancied a punch up...

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Forget about your opinions on his footballing prowess the real reason for his sudden exit was the Dark Secret Madine kept and that the club brushed under the carpet.
    Unbelievably Madine used to go into the city centre with his minder late at night and pay random strangers to fight him.
    Don’t ask me how much but it was sufficient that the random third party would never press charges.
    He was arrested by the SWP on several separate occasions but like I said there was a media block and the club hid his wierd violent fettish.
    The media stated he left yesterday due to mutual consent but I can assure you his contract was terminated with immediate effect with no pay off!!
    I thought that you were going to say that he has been masquerading as a professional footballer for the last 2 years.

How much is he paying?

Given his violent past the club must have had something written into his contract when we signed him. I imagine he must have been on at least 10k a week with 18 months left on his contract.

Surely the reason he wasn't given a visa for the pre-season tour of the USA was that he is an ex-convict?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I thought that you were going to say that he has been masquerading as a professional footballer for the last 2 years.
    Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Surely the reason he wasn't given a visa for the pre-season tour of the USA was that he is an ex-convict?
    Yep. Same as Lee Tomlin.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

I've heard a slightly different version....and it wasn't that he fancied a punch up...
    ...what did you hear Mr oddie?

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ...what did you hear Mr oddie?
    That's Alfie noakes folks !

Fair play was reading through it expecting something serious.

Be in the daily mail soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

In which case the OP had better put his house on the market......

The first rule of ... nevermind it's too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Surely his past convictions fr violent offences meant he wasn't allowed into the states.

If you're paying some random for a punch up why would you remain in the main area with CCTV in the area?

Surely nobody believes this crap 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    Surely nobody believes this crap 🤣
    Not a chance