+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madine’s Dark Secret....

Re: Madine’s Dark Secret....

I heard too , last weekend, that he was left out of the squad for disciplinary reasons. Not as serious a stated above but to do with going in to town. Hence that's probably why he's not featured in the match day squad much recently. A good way for the club to save some money.

I heard he takes it up the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Surely his past convictions fr violent offences meant he wasn't allowed into the states.

If you're paying some random for a punch up why would you remain in the main area with CCTV in the area?
    If I remember correctly, applicants for US visas will encounter problems if they have been found guilty of crimes of 'moral turpitude'. That term seems as obscure as the newspaper article I read when I was a kid in which the Bishop of Llandaff was found guilty of 'importuning'. I chased that word around the dictionary at the time in an attempt to make sense of it but I merely went around in a circle and ended back on that very same word after the linguistic merry-go-round, as it were. I reckon the word 'cottaging' may have covered it....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    In which case the OP had better put his house on the market......
    To be libel it has to be false (couldn't possibly comment) and damaging to a person's reputation. For someone with convictions for ABH and GBH, that's going to be a pretty high bar...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    If I remember correctly, applicants for US visas will encounter problems if they have been found guilty of crimes of 'moral turpitude'. That term seems as obscure as the newspaper article I read when I was a kid in which the Bishop of Llandaff was found guilty of 'importuning'. I chased that word around the dictionary at the time in an attempt to make sense of it but I merely went around in a circle and ended back on that very same word after the linguistic merry-go-round, as it were. I reckon the word 'cottaging' may have covered it....
    Thinly veiled.........

A big part of me wants there to be a Fight Club type group within the club.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Thinly veiled.........
    A rave from the grave there, well done, ‘thinly veiled’, not used enough on here nowadays 😂😂

Best thread ever

It would be funny as fek if this was true!!! i don't think it is though!!

Madine was apparently biffing adam johnsons mrs whilst he was in the clink aswell. she is rather a sort mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    The first rule of ... nevermind it's too late now.
    Excellent work

Whatever.
    I will always remember that brilliant headed assist for Pilks to score at the death at Sheffield Utd.
    Without that goal Fulham would have done us.
    Fact.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Whatever.
    I will always remember that brilliant headed assist for Pilks to score at the death at Sheffield Utd.
    Without that goal Fulham would have done us.
    Fact

Heisenberg

OP - if this story is real (it might be, I don't know), how long had it been going on for? It seems crazy to think that something like that wouldn't have got out somehow. How was there a "media block" on the story too? A lot to pick at, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Think he means to the last automatic promotion spot, and I think we would’ve lost to villa in the play off final

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Think he means to the last automatic promotion spot, and I think we would’ve lost to villa in the play off final
    I think that's what he means too... but we finished two points ahead of Fulham and only got a point from the Sheffield United game. If Pilks didn't score and we'd lost, we would have still finished above Fulham by a point.

Not sure what he's declaring as a fact is anything close to one, that's all.

OP - if this story is real (it might be, I don't know), how long had it been going on for? It seems crazy to think that something like that wouldn't have got out somehow. How was there a "media block" on the story too? A lot to pick at, it seems.
    How can you question it? He says up front that we cannot ask how he knows it, but that it is definitely true. Good enough for me.

My favourite part is that it seems Madine has a minder. I cannot help but picture Dennis Waterman following him around everywhere and I cannot get that image shifted from my mind. Or the theme tune.

He is a lunatic/thug, now he's gone I can tell you that from an impeccable family source. He advised me that madine thought he was the "big-man" in training and had nasty flare-ups with both Morrison and Bamba, amongst others.Bamba planting him on his arse once and dragging him away the other 😭 Not a nice guy and a bad influence on the youngters, do we're well rid. Thought he was chocolate with the ladies too,thick as sh#t too

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What the hell?
    One of the most mental things I ever heard, and I heard this today also. How did he not end up in jail? Or hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    A big part of me wants there to be a Fight Club type group within the club.
    Only thing Madine would ever win

He wouldn't win ccfc fight club though ......

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    How can you question it? He says up front that we cannot ask how he knows it, but that it is definitely true. Good enough for me.

My favourite part is that it seems Madine has a minder. I cannot help but picture Dennis Waterman following him around everywhere and I cannot get that image shifted from my mind. Or the theme tune.
    Every fibre of my being wants to say it's 100% bollocks - and the only thing stopping that is that the OP has been right about everything else he has posted about news about to break about goings on behind the scenes. This is much different though and it's making my head hurt.

Brilliant. I can't score a goal for you... punch me if I pay you to....

Every fibre of my being wants to say it's 100% bollocks - and the only thing stopping that is that the OP has been right about everything else he has posted about news about to break about goings on behind the scenes. This is much different though and it's making my head hurt.

Brilliant. I can't score a goal for you... punch me if I pay you to....
    Oh I want this to be true. Really really want it to be true. But a chant based on the minder theme tune should exist by now!

This has come as a huge shock to me as i'd heard he was noshing off dogs down at the heath

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Oh I want this to be true. Really really want it to be true. But a chant based on the minder theme tune should exist by now!
    Madine meets new manager for contract negotiations...