Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 48

Thread: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

  1. #1

    Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    New deal until summer 2022

  2. #2

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract


  3. #3

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Great news

  4. #4

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Lets hope this doesn't mean a drop in performance.

  5. #5

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    pleased with that... someone who chats like hes actually bothered

  6. #6

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Great news
    For Leckwith Maccies defo

  7. #7

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Good news. A sensible contract length as well.

  8. #8

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    As they say:

    “I think I’ve seen this movie before”

  9. #9

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    They should have left him work hard until the end of the season and seen what he does between now and then. If we sign Camarasa he'll be back on the bench.

  10. #10

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    They should have left him work hard until the end of the season and seen what he does between now and then. If we sign Camarasa he'll be back on the bench.
    We're not signing Camarasa.

  11. #11

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    As they say:

    “I think I’ve seen this movie before”
    I'm cautious about it.

  12. #12

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    He makes a good point. We are f**king excellent

  13. #13

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    he recent displays have been that of a different player, lets hope it continues and he stays fit and slim

  14. #14

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Our best player this season and he's only started in about half the games.

  15. #15

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    New deal until summer 2022
    And buys a Lamborghini Aventador.

    The lucky man.

  16. #16

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    This possibly signals the end of Tomlin's purple patch. He can now resume his indifferent form if the past is any guide to the future. Has he moved to South Wales or anywhere near it yet?

  17. #17

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Couldn't this have waited until Monday?

  18. #18

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    As they say:

    “I think I’ve seen this movie before”
    The Mail interview he did pre-season suggests he's in a much better place emotionally and therefore this shouldn't be the same thing.

  19. #19

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Lets hope this doesn't mean a drop in performance.
    My thoughts as well !!!!!!

    All to often, performances drop once the ink is dry !!!!

  20. #20

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Couldn't this have waited until Monday?
    Why?

  21. #21

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Why?
    Presumably because people think he would have tried harder against the jacks if he had a contract to earn

  22. #22

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    It's good to see our most improved player get rewarded for his hot form. Sends out a good message to the rest of the squad.

  23. #23

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    It's good to see our most improved player get rewarded for his hot form. Sends out a good message to the rest of the squad.
    This.

    How probably our player of the season so far signing a new deal turns into a negative by some FFS.

    Before this whining cos the Jacks have signed some schoolboy internationals and we cant get that calibre of player.😂😂

  24. #24

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Presumably because people think he would have tried harder against the jacks if he had a contract to earn
    I'm guilty of it myself sometimes but by ****ing christ we're a cynical bunch! Thankfully this board is just a microcosm of our support and I think there will be a belting atmosphere tomorrow - getting behind the team and spurring them on to a win, we are more than capable of beating the gypos on our day and I expect Tomlin et al will be giving it their absolute all.

  25. #25

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    My thoughts as well !!!!!!

    All to often, performances drop once the ink is dry !!!!
    Try being positive for once Victor Medrew .
    Fantastic news Tomlin has resigned . Our best player , By a country mile , who was kept away from the team by Warnock .

  26. #26

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    I'm guilty of it myself sometimes but by ****ing christ we're a cynical bunch! Thankfully this board is just a microcosm of our support and I think there will be a belting atmosphere tomorrow - getting behind the team and spurring them on to a win, we are more than capable of beating the gypos on our day and I expect Tomlin et al will be giving it their absolute all.
    Oh I agree, I was just explaining why some might have rathered that the contract were renewed next week.

  27. #27

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    We'll probably be trying to pay him off in a year's time. I know he can be good in patches and undoubtedly has skill that others in our squad do not have. But against QPR he was awful, and couldn't impress against Carlisle last Saturday.

  28. #28

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    We'll probably be trying to pay him off in a year's time. I know he can be good in patches and undoubtedly has skill that others in our squad do not have. But against QPR he was awful, and couldn't impress against Carlisle last Saturday.
    FFS.!!!!!!!

  29. #29

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    And buys a Lamborghini Aventador.

    The lucky man.
    His 19 plate Aston Martin is up for sale if you're interested.
    The salesman in the garage says ''Lee buys loads and loads of cars off us.''

  30. #30

    Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Try being positive for once Victor Medrew .
    Fantastic news Tomlin has resigned . Our best player , By a country mile , who was kept away from the team by Warnock .
    I hope he hasn’t “RESIGNED”, he only bloody signed yesterday

    Good afternoon James

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •