+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Why?
    Presumably because people think he would have tried harder against the jacks if he had a contract to earn

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Presumably because people think he would have tried harder against the jacks if he had a contract to earn
    I'm guilty of it myself sometimes but by ****ing christ we're a cynical bunch! Thankfully this board is just a microcosm of our support and I think there will be a belting atmosphere tomorrow - getting behind the team and spurring them on to a win, we are more than capable of beating the gypos on our day and I expect Tomlin et al will be giving it their absolute all.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    I'm guilty of it myself sometimes but by ****ing christ we're a cynical bunch! Thankfully this board is just a microcosm of our support and I think there will be a belting atmosphere tomorrow - getting behind the team and spurring them on to a win, we are more than capable of beating the gypos on our day and I expect Tomlin et al will be giving it their absolute all.
    Oh I agree, I was just explaining why some might have rathered that the contract were renewed next week.