+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

Re: Lee Tomlin signs a new 2 year contract

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    I'm guilty of it myself sometimes but by ****ing christ we're a cynical bunch! Thankfully this board is just a microcosm of our support and I think there will be a belting atmosphere tomorrow - getting behind the team and spurring them on to a win, we are more than capable of beating the gypos on our day and I expect Tomlin et al will be giving it their absolute all.
    Oh I agree, I was just explaining why some might have rathered that the contract were renewed next week.

We'll probably be trying to pay him off in a year's time. I know he can be good in patches and undoubtedly has skill that others in our squad do not have. But against QPR he was awful, and couldn't impress against Carlisle last Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    We'll probably be trying to pay him off in a year's time. I know he can be good in patches and undoubtedly has skill that others in our squad do not have. But against QPR he was awful, and couldn't impress against Carlisle last Saturday.
    FFS.!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    And buys a Lamborghini Aventador.

The lucky man.
    His 19 plate Aston Martin is up for sale if you're interested.
    The salesman in the garage says ''Lee buys loads and loads of cars off us.''

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Try being positive for once Victor Medrew .
    Fantastic news Tomlin has resigned . Our best player , By a country mile , who was kept away from the team by Warnock .
    I hope he hasn’t “RESIGNED”, he only bloody signed yesterday

Good afternoon James

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    It's good to see our most improved player get rewarded for his hot form. Sends out a good message to the rest of the squad.
    They are probably buzzing that waste of space madine has gone too

He was saving himself for tomorrow, they all were

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I hope he hasn’t “RESIGNED”, he only bloody signed yesterday

Good afternoon James
    😂 afternoon Tony . Yeah missing a - made all the difference .

Jeez
    The glass isn’t half empty , it’s smashed ...

Jeez
    The glass isn’t half empty , it’s smashed ...
    Yes but he's done sod all for two years, was fat and idle and after about 8 games this season is a hero. He has played well and scored 4 goals, but he's 30 now and will be 32/33 when his contract ends. I cannot understand why he is so special in some people's eyes and yet Madine was crap. He's no Peter Whittingham is he? Hopefully his deal is a balance between lower wages for a two year deal in the club's favour.

Mind you I hope he scores a hat-trick tomorrow.

Yes but he's done sod all for two years, was fat and idle and after about 8 games this season is a hero. He has played well and scored 4 goals, but he's 30 now and will be 32/33 when his contract ends. I cannot understand why he is so special in some people's eyes and yet Madine was crap. He's no Peter Whittingham is he? Hopefully his deal is a balance between lower wages for a two year deal in the club's favour.

Mind you I hope he scores a hat-trick tomorrow.
    In my opinion he is the best player I have seen at the city for years . His talent at our level is incredible . Crap against Carlisle ? He played one ball that was worth the admission alone .
    I dunno what more is expected of a player who is playing at his peak , far ahead of those round him .
    I know , let’s think of something negative he did in the past , and bring it up again and again. Instead of enjoying what he is actually doing .
    I remember Bothroyd used to get pelters on here , time has turned that criticism into the excellent player he was . A true talent who may have been a bit lazy but a fantastic footballer .
    I am over the moon Tomlin has signed a new contract , a lot of what I am watching at the moment is dross , Lee Tomlin isn’t .

I cannot understand why he is so special in some people's eyes and yet Madine was crap.
    It's because tomlin is a talented footballer, whereas madine is shit. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    It's because tomlin is a talented footballer, whereas madine is shit. Hope this helps
    Yes I'm glad , in his 3 year contract ,he has decided to show glimpses of form in the 15 League game she has started this season. I think him and Madine have about the same amount of talent, except that Tomlin can score (which is a bit of a statement when the other guy is actually a striker!) and is not a **** off the field.

In my opinion he is the best player I have seen at the city for years . His talent at our level is incredible . Crap against Carlisle ? He played one ball that was worth the admission alone .
    I dunno what more is expected of a player who is playing at his peak , far ahead of those round him .
    I know , let’s think of something negative he did in the past , and bring it up again and again. Instead of enjoying what he is actually doing .
    I remember Bothroyd used to get pelters on here , time has turned that criticism into the excellent player he was . A true talent who may have been a bit lazy but a fantastic footballer .
    I am over the moon Tomlin has signed a new contract , a lot of what I am watching at the moment is dross , Lee Tomlin isn’t .
    Oh come on! He's no Bacuna! (Bacuna will still be here after Tomlin after being given that very lengthy contract by Warnock, he could become a legend.

I don't actually mean the bracketed bit.

Oh come on! He's no Bacuna! (Bacuna will still be here after Tomlin after being given that very lengthy contract by Warnock, he could become a legend.

I don't actually mean the bracketed bit.
    Whatever this post actually means, you seem to be being a bit of a dick, both Bacuna and Tomlin have been beacons of slightly above average in a sea of dogshit when ti comes to our squads performances this year, Tomlin is brilliant in patches and Bacuna is consistently OK - the rest have been solid crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Whatever this post actually means, you seem to be being a bit of a dick, both Bacuna and Tomlin have been beacons of slightly above average in a sea of dogshit when ti comes to our squads performances this year, Tomlin is brilliant in patches and Bacuna is consistently OK - the rest have been solid crap.
    It was meant to be humorous. Clearly it missed the mark. Tomlin has been excellent when he has played well and scored some good goals, Bacuna has been consistent in midfield. Beacons of slightly above average at the moment seems to sum it up. Too many players being below par. But I still think both were not great signings, Bacuna being generally average, and Tomlin is only now showing what he can do, but giving him a new 2 year contract I feel is a mistake. But by doing so, his transfer value would increase if the club decided to sell him.

Yes I'm glad , in his 3 year contract ,he has decided to show glimpses of form in the 15 League game she has started this season. I think him and Madine have about the same amount of talent, except that Tomlin can score (which is a bit of a statement when the other guy is actually a striker!) and is not a **** off the field.
    Comedy Gold.
    Madine and Tomlin same amount of talent.😂😂😂😂😂

Well we are all entitled to an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    His 19 plate Aston Martin is up for sale if you're interested.
    The salesman in the garage says ''Lee buys loads and loads of cars off us.''
    Still prefer my own car

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Still prefer my own car
    Is it a Focus

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    They are probably buzzing that waste of space madine has gone too
    Definitely agree with that. It's important to show the squad that you'll be shipped out if you don't pull your weight. Too many players have been getting away with it for too long. I'm looking at you Murphy.

Same amount of talent? Have you a had a bump to the head?

How the **** can anyone think Tomlin and a Madine have the same amount of talent?!

I’d be shocked to find out they had the same amount of chromosomes