Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
Don't think Glatzel has had enough of a chance and also feel he'd be better in a two but doesn't seem we are going to play that way.

Think Moore could do a job and although similar to madine it's clear he didn't want to be here.

There was a couple of opportunities yesterday where I just wanted glatzel to dominate on the air and attack a couple of the balls crossed to him better but like zohore that's just not his game.

Our striker signings are awful, not necessarily bad players but just don't work for us for whatever reason. I suppose in the end we have to get lucky.

Harris is probably looking for someone like what Morrison did for his Millwall team.
Neither are strong, powerfu, target men and even given their height they both lack courage and conviciton in the air, but at least Zohore could get down the side and stretch the opposition defence, get us up the pitch.

I honestly cannot see anything in Glatzel that makes me think there is some kind of player in there.

He will be dining off that hat trick in the cup v Bayern for the rest of his life. I remember Darcy Blake played a stormer against Wayne Rooney too and managed to squeeze a few more years of professional footballers pay out of it.