+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The fans need to be the best we can

The fans need to be the best we can

If the players are in any doubt how big this game is and how much it means let's leave them in no doubt.
    No blaming the drum, no blaming the early kick off. Let's get behind the boys from the off and make it as intimidating as possible for them.

We need to be the difference tomorrow. The away game was very flat and subdued. Let's let the Jacks know they're in a game and create a red hot derby atmosphere to welcome them.

We can do it as one. Team and fans together.

Re: The fans need to be the best we can

****ing have it

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    ****ing have it
    That's the spirit Sludge.

The players also need to be the best they can, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Yes. If they start as slowly as they have been doing of late, any atmosphere created by the fans will evaporate quite quickly

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    If the players are in any doubt how big this game is and how much it means let's leave them in no doubt.
    No blaming the drum, no blaming the early kick off. Let's get behind the boys from the off and make it as intimidating as possible for them.

We need to be the difference tomorrow. The away game was very flat and subdued. Let's let the Jacks know they're in a game and create a red hot derby atmosphere to welcome them.

We can do it as one. Team and fans together.
    I don’t for a moment think that the crowd WON’T get right behind the team, especially for a game like tomorrow.

That said, the crowd need to take their lead from the team and if the performance turns out to be as limp as some of the recent games then don’t be surprised to see people show their dissatisfaction.

I’m sure that it won’t come to that though 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I don’t for a moment think that the crowd WON’T get right behind the team, especially for a game like tomorrow.

That said, the crowd need to take their lead from the team and if the performance turns out to be as limp as some of the recent games then don’t be surprised to see people show their dissatisfaction.

I’m sure that it won’t come to that though ��
    The atmosphere will start getting flat after we've gone 5 up.

I’m sure that it won’t come to that though 👍
    I'm hoping we'll push them on and vice versa.

We can't get beat tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Agree with this, the players have a responsibility to ensure they give 100 percent from start to finish and the manager needs to understand his responsibility in picking a side that will fight from start to finish
    Let's hope Paterson is in the starting eleven and Flint is no where near there

International

we have to assume that harris understands that this is about far far more than just 3 points in the league.

but does he understand how much more?

How come there are there people in the upper deck of the Ninian Stand, but hardly anyone in the Grange End?

Family season ticket holders that preferred to watch on TV? Not the most ‘family’ of occasions!

The fans had a job drowning-out Connor Roberts’ screams every time he took a theatrical tumble.

Canton stand has been designed as area of ground to lead singing but two or three times a game the left side and right side will be trying to start separate songs. It was nice to have "Bluebirds, bluebirds" return rather than *drum, drum, drum (etc.)* "City", but our version of Hymns and Arias can get in the bin. In 5 years time we'll look back on it in the same way we now do the Harold Shipman songs.

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Agree with this, the players have a responsibility to ensure they give 100 percent from start to finish and the manager needs to understand his responsibility in picking a side that will fight from start to finish
    Let's hope Paterson is in the starting eleven and Flint is no where near there
    See what happens when Flint doesn’t play? ;-)

How come it has taken THIS long though? :-0

See what happens when Flint doesn’t play? ;-)

How come it has taken THIS long though? :-0
    Flint was a very poor signing in my view, along with Pack they are both too slow and cumbersome, I'd like to see them both moved on, squad players at best if we have any serious ambitions to get into the top six anytime soon.

Certainly can't see it this season for sure or under this manager

On a positive note the team battled from start to finish yesterday which was a marked improvement on New year's day!
    The shame about it is this is a very average Championship this season and with a little ambition any team in the top half is capable of mounting a challenge for a play off place