+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McBurnie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: McBurnie

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don't think he should be punished at all either, such a stupid over reaction. He is a pillock but not because he came to the match.
    The FA cannot just ignore a Premier League footballer, at a football match being broadcoast live to millions, caught making obscene gestures to opposing fans when they have some sort of campaign nearly every other month reminding fans about their behaviour and trying to make going to the football an all around nice experience. Kick it out, rainbow laces.etc

Joe Rodon went to the match and got involved with the chanting, having a good time and backing his team. As far as I can see he hasnt had any bother from the FA or criticism as far as I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The FA cannot just ignore a Premier League footballer, at a football match being broadcoast live to millions, caught making obscene gestures to opposing fans when they have some sort of campaign nearly every other month reminding fans about their behaviour and trying to make going to the football an all around nice experience. Kick it out, rainbow laces.etc

Joe Rodon went to the match and got involved with the chanting, having a good time and backing his team. As far as I can see he hasnt had any bother from the FA or criticism as far as I can see.
    Has Rodons brother been recalled to prison for crimes of fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Has Rodons brother been recalled to prison for crimes of fashion?
    He should be used in a campaign to keep drugs out of football grounds.