+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: McBurnie

Re: McBurnie

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Just read an article on it.

Quite rightly ,Wilder seemed to say he applauded him going back, just cut out the gestures ??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51132527
    He has reminded him that there is a certain responsibility that comes with being a professional footballer. Quite rightly.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He has reminded him that there is a certain responsibility that comes with being a professional footballer. Quite rightly.
    Indeed.

We would all agree with that point.

Didn't read that he wouldn't be back watching Swansea in the article. Have you perhaps been reading the Sheffield post ?

Indeed.

We would all agree with that point.

Didn't read that he wouldn't be back watching Swansea in the article. Have you perhaps been reading the Sheffield post ?
    Sky Sports I read before I posted my initial post and then read another article which posted more of what Wilder said. They didnt (at the point) include the part about no problem with him going to watch them.

Either way, hes overstepped the mark with the wanker gestures, which Wilder has confirmed and im sure he has drummed that into him. He doesnt look the type to pussy foot around people.

Why does anyone go to a football match to make gestures to away fans? Do people really enjoy this? Does it improve the day out for them?

Seems a bizzare thing to enjoy in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Why does anyone go to a football match to make gestures to away fans? Do people really enjoy this? Does it improve the day out for them?

Seems a bizzare thing to enjoy in my opinion.
    you are either fairly young or new to watching football

as you wouldnt have enjoyed the 80's - early 90's watching the city

Sky Sports I read before I posted my initial post and then read another article which posted more of what Wilder said. They didnt (at the point) include the part about no problem with him going to watch them.

Either way, hes overstepped the mark with the wanker gestures, which Wilder has confirmed and im sure he has drummed that into him. He doesnt look the type to pussy foot around people.
    mmmm

my Sky is reporting slightly different to yours. It must have been the "other " article you read ? Blackpool Advertiser perhaps ?

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...swansea-visits

How is this 6 pages? The thread about madine establishing an actual fight club is half this length. Weve had match threads shorter than this. A pikey went to a football match. Thats it. Not really sure why anyone care.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    How is this 6 pages? The thread about madine establishing an actual fight club is half this length. Weve had match threads shorter than this. A pikey went to a football match. Thats it. Not really sure why anyone care.
    Because some people think his behaviour is shocking .

And others think its fine , or dont care..

Then we have debate and JR Hartley making up stories to enforce his point of view .

Great innit...

mmmm

my Sky is reporting slightly different to yours. It must have been the "other " article you read ? Blackpool Advertiser perhaps ?

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...swansea-visits
    Yes a short article I read on the PC version not a video on mobile format.

Besides, your BBC article confirms what I said so how’s it making it up?

Said they had to have a word with him about showing more responsibility and he can’t do getting involved so I dont think we will be seeing him in away ends acting like a twat again any time soon.

Hope that clears it up and you can carry on necking your whisky.

Yes a short article I read on the PC version not a video on mobile format.

Besides, your BBC article confirms what I said so how’s it making it up?

Said they had to have a word with him about showing more responsibility and he can’t do getting involved so I dont think we will be seeing him in away ends acting like a twat again any time soon.

Hope that clears it up and you can carry on necking your whisky.
    That seems to be the standard response by those unable to debate using facts .

I only ever drink Vodka ,I apologise profusely for pointing out you were making things up .

That seems to be the standard response by those unable to debate using facts .

I only ever drink Vodka ,I apologise profusely for pointing out you were making things up .
    Didn’t make anything up. I said he had his wings clipped. He has.

There you go, The Scottish Sun, just for you.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5179611/sheff-utd-boss-wilder-reminds-mcburnie-of-his-responsibilities-after-his-obscene-gesture-during-south-wales-derby/

They just showed the stupid tw@ on soccer Saturday. On the field with his face covered up, only eyes showing. Bellend. Don't know why it irks me, it's most probably funny really.

Didn’t make anything up. I said he had his wings clipped. He has.

There you go, The Scottish Sun, just for you.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...h-wales-derby/
    Unusually for the Sun it's the same quotes as the BBC and sky .

Nowhere ,other in your post does it say he won't be back watching Swansea anytime soon . ��

Unusually for the Sun it's the same quotes as the BBC and sky .

Nowhere ,other in your post does it say he won't be back watching Swansea anytime soon . ��
    That’s not what I said though was it?

I said I don’t expect to see him in the away end any time soon. Not that he won’t be back watching Swansea because Chris Wilder said he can’t. Just my opinion.

Sorry if that offends. Sorry that I’ve triggered you so much that on a Friday night and Sunday morning youre wasting your weekend on me. 😂

Ironic that in a thread where you seem to be accusing me of putting words in Wilders mouth that you’re now putting words in mine 😂

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

That’s not what I said though was it?

I said I don’t expect to see him in the away end any time soon. Not that he won’t be back watching Swansea because Chris Wilder said he can’t. Just my opinion.

Sorry if that offends. Sorry that I’ve triggered you so much that on a Friday night and Sunday morning youre wasting your weekend on me. 😂

Ironic that in a thread where you seem to be accusing me of putting words in Wilders mouth that you’re now putting words in mine 😂

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Unusually I do have time to waste on a message board professional .

You could argue a glass eye to sleep , I will leave it to those reading to interpret your meanings .

Have a great day bashing away on that keyboard xx

Unusually I do have time to waste on a message board professional .

You could argue a glass eye to sleep , I will leave it to those reading to interpret your meanings .

Have a great day bashing away on that keyboard xx
    Me argue a glass eye to sleep? You’re the one hell bent on starting on argument out of nothing, Jimbo. I’m just merely replying.

In the words of the great Liam Gallagher, As You Were