+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About this female steward.....

Re: About this female steward.....

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    and a pickled egg?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    There's a female steward standing on duty near me.
    She's alert - during one of our recent boring games, I spent some time watching her, watching someone high in the Ninian.
    There's also a bloke who often sits nearby - but moves around a bit. He's rather bolshie and loud - but not objectionable.
    A couple of times after some fouls, he shot out of his seat and down the steps to give the Swansea player involved an earful.
    In the second half, she had a quiet word with him about this - and fair play, he seemed to quieten down.
    You hear stories of aggressive stewards, but I reckon she's got it about right - and was prepared to deal with the situation and take some of the heat out of it.
    Good for her.
    I think there's a good chance someone in the television industry will read this post and will be in touch with you regarding making a mini series. 😂

Folk carrying out these jobs don't get much praise , it cant be an easy job , so well done on her, and you for the mention

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I think there's a good chance someone in the television industry will read this post and will be in touch with you regarding making a mini series. ��
    Most astute.
    Phone already red hot, but I'm holding out for a Netflix approach.
    Provisional script already written with scenes from CCS, Chippie Lane and the Stewards Room.
    But will the lady steward agree to getting her hi-viz jacket off?