Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Steve Cooper

  1. #1

    Steve Cooper

    At the end of the game he went over to the Jacks fans and in addition to fist-pumping his chest (psst, Steve, it ended goalless ), he kept pointing to the floor. Didn't know what to make of it at the time, but in his post-match interview he said the long grass at the CCS hindered their passing game. What an idiot.

  2. #2

    Re: Steve Cooper

    could have used those gnashers to cut the grass if it bothered him so much

  3. #3

    Re: Steve Cooper

    Should have fist pumped his face the ugly twat, didn’t miss one branch when he fell out of the ugly tree.

  4. #4

    Re: Steve Cooper

    Just watched the interview. More than a bit condescending. He ends it by saying it was "a better point for them than us", yet he's still fist-pumping away at the end. Moron.

    Edit: here it is https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51085293

  5. #5

    Re: Steve Cooper

    his looks are well suited to the Jacks

  6. #6

    Re: Steve Cooper

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    At the end of the game he went over to the Jacks fans and in addition to fist-pumping his chest (psst, Steve, it ended goalless ), he kept pointing to the floor. Didn't know what to make of it at the time, but in his post-match interview he said the long grass at the CCS hindered their passing game. What an idiot.
    I know, the prized cock. In his interview after the game he put on this Nonchalant, disappointed attitude which seemed to allude to us not wanting to play, a sort of we spoilt things for his team of artisans type of speech. Maybe i was reading it wrong, although i will say this; I know that we play crap football for the best part and we are fair game for a lot of other sides who try to play but there seems a sense of arrogance and snobbery amongst some of these New, forward thinking dynamic coaches, as if what we do is beneath them to have to deal with or work out. Swansea are shit, i'd say that we're a little bit shitter, but i've no idea who the **** he thinks he is if that's how they play.

  7. #7

    Re: Steve Cooper

    He is the missing one off the castle wall,ugly as sin

  8. #8

    Re: Steve Cooper

    Typical actions of a manager keeping on the right side of the fans.

    He won't last.

  9. #9

    Re: Steve Cooper

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I know, the prized cock. In his interview after the game he put on this Nonchalant, disappointed attitude which seemed to allude to us not wanting to play, a sort of we spoilt things for his team of artisans type of speech. Maybe i was reading it wrong, although i will say this; I know that we play crap football for the best part and we are fair game for a lot of other sides who try to play but there seems a sense of arrogance and snobbery amongst some of these New, forward thinking dynamic coaches, as if what we do is beneath them to have to deal with or work out. Swansea are shit, i'd say that we're a little bit shitter, but i've no idea who the **** he thinks he is if that's how they play.
    It was a way of deflecting from (another) poor performance, the fist pump, the grass complaints, the snobbery, he knows they'll lap it up as "getting one over on Cardiff", when in reality it was two quite poor teams

  10. #10

    Re: Steve Cooper

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It was a way of deflecting from (another) poor performance, the fist pump, the grass complaints, the snobbery, he knows they'll lap it up as "getting one over on Cardiff", when in reality it was two quite poor teams
    Spot on, the daft bastards will buy it though.

  11. #11

    Re: Steve Cooper

    Seemed a bit triggered in his post match interview. The grass, our style of play, the planets didn't quite aline.

    Definitely just thought he'd say what the fans wanted to hear. Which is fine, but come on we didn't even hoof it that much today :)

  12. #12

    Re: Steve Cooper

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Seemed a bit triggered in his post match interview. The grass, our style of play, the planets didn't quite aline.

    Definitely just thought he'd say what the fans wanted to hear. Which is fine, but come on we didn't even hoof it that much today :)
    He's appeasing the supporters, it can be added to the million other things that Cardiff has done in order to stop their City from Thriving.

  13. #13

    Re: Steve Cooper

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I know, the prized cock. In his interview after the game he put on this Nonchalant, disappointed attitude which seemed to allude to us not wanting to play, a sort of we spoilt things for his team of artisans type of speech. Maybe i was reading it wrong, although i will say this; I know that we play crap football for the best part and we are fair game for a lot of other sides who try to play but there seems a sense of arrogance and snobbery amongst some of these New, forward thinking dynamic coaches, as if what we do is beneath them to have to deal with or work out. Swansea are shit, i'd say that we're a little bit shitter, but i've no idea who the **** he thinks he is if that's how they play.
    Swansea fans still think they're Swansealona or whatever so they'll lap it up. Embarrassing though from Cooper.

  14. #14

    Re: Steve Cooper

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Swansea fans still think they're Swansealona or whatever so they'll lap it up. Embarrassing though from Cooper.
    I don't think that he's that popular down there with the fans.

  15. #15

    Re: Steve Cooper

    I heard his post-match interview live on Radio Wales and it didn't make any sense. If he was so unhappy with a draw, why didn't he make any changes? They had clearly settled for a point with 15 minutes left.

  16. #16

    Re: Steve Cooper

    Two poor sides who, truth be told, should be nowhere near the play offs.

    Both sides a million miles away from the sides who played against each other in the championship previously.

    Swanselona they are not anymore. Not a patch on Brenda or Martinez sides. Whilst we haven’t got that quality of a Bellamy, Ramsey, Bothroyd, Whitt’s.etc anymore either.

    Two mediocre sides.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •