Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Do you deny climate change as well ?
Not at all, it's been "bleedin obvious" for many years. I am doing my bit but I won't go into detail because I don't want to be dragged into a "I'm doing more than you" discussion along the lines of "who does more for charity" which you seem to favour.

I'm sorry you have turned down my offer of a chat. It would have been interesting but as you have closed your mind it would be pointless. The fact that you have accepted the notion that all the New Testament was written hundreds of years after the death of Jesus and therefore is a work of fiction, then yes, it would be pointless.

I wish you good luck with your Syrian refugee family. I don't know to what extent you will be involved but I have found with our Syrian family it has been quite a mix of emotions. It was hard work in the beginning but after the 18 months or so that they have been here they have become friends and to the children we are their surrogate grandparents! I know what we are doing is a drop in the ocean but we do what we can do.