Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
If you read my post above you will see why I voted for Brexit. Yes, my Christian belief influenced my decision because the scandalous waste of public money supporting an unaccountable gravy train organisation is a moral issue.

Love thy neighbour: A lawyer asked Jesus the question "who is my neighbour?" In response, Jesus tells the parable of the Good Samaritan, the conclusion of which is that the neighbour in the parable is the man who shows mercy to the injured man—that is, the Samaritan.

As it happens I know a little bit about immigrants as I formed a local community group in my town which sponsored a Syrian refugee family to come to live in safety in Wales, so you don't need to lecture me about loving my neighbour thanks. I have also worked amongst some of the poorest people in Uganda and Malawi and unless I am mistaken they were people of colour too. You are free to express your prejudiced views against Christians of course, but you need be very careful before you make these generalisations otherwise you might look rather foolish.
I am currently involved in sponsoring a Syrian family to come and live in wales , I do it because I want to not because god tells me to be good or some sense of christian moral , which is bullshit

You lot think that being christian makes you a moral person , what a load of crap

The local chess club donate to the starving in africa , go and join them !

I cant stand tory Christians , give to charity to make themselves all high and mighty then vote for social policies that force families to food banks

Pompous hypocritical idiots