Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
If we were to make the Play Offs and, somehow, go up that would mean another £100 million plus with which to put together a side which would be competitive in the Premier League - other teams have managed to do that by spending a lot less than that. Therefore, there is no sane reason to turn down the chance of something like that happening. Much more likely if we make the top six is that we go out in the Semi's, but that wouldn't cost us anything and if we were to make it to the Final and lose, there would be quite a windfall for the club considering we'd get the winning team's prize money, so I don't see any reason not to keep on chasing a Play Off place even though I accept that it's increasing unlikely that we'll get one.
Respect your opinion but I don't see us spending if we go up with this team, even our board isn't that stupid, it is clear this lot are lacking and simply spending in one transfer window to attempt to stay up and force over the cracks? I dont see Tan falling for it.