+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

After yesterday's vote, impeachment is essentially over, and Tom & Jerry if they are still speaking to each other, they along with the CCMB squad who went all in again on another "BOMBSHELL" and no doubt will be salivating at the next CNN, MSNBC, insert whatever DS news operation explosive story without sitting tight for 48 hours, I would guess that Trump is basically a shoe in now for 2020 and it is now has to be seen, will he now clean house perp walking the big fish or will he wait to just after 2020 hoping he also secures the senate, the Democrats have mugged them selves off bigly over this, another EO was signed this week targeting human traffickers, there will be some very concerned DMOS & RINOS after this, facing the reminder of their lives looking at a large dose of porridge, I have said on a number of occasions that this is a zero sum game, after the Kavanagh charade and now this, when they get the real dirt, ironically no one will believe them. Well done to Cyril, he at least has always backed his corner with background info of excellent quality, the other SQUAD members offered next to nothing other just hide behind Cyril. Me ? i just follow Q yes it's a LARP I believe that i once told WB who I think is behind it and I still do, people are making money from it but just maybe Trump has to do something to get his message beyond the complicit MSM, not one journalist has ever queried him about it anyway onto the next "BOMBSHELL" which I would guess, will be on your front page before Wednesday!!

Re: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    After yesterday's vote, impeachment is essentially over, and Tom & Jerry if they are still speaking to each other, they along with the CCMB squad who went all in again on another "BOMBSHELL" and no doubt will be salivating at the next CNN, MSNBC, insert whatever DS news operation explosive story without sitting tight for 48 hours, I would guess that Trump is basically a shoe in now for 2020 and it is now has to be seen, will he now clean house perp walking the big fish or will he wait to just after 2020 hoping he also secures the senate, the Democrats have mugged them selves off bigly over this, another EO was signed this week targeting human traffickers, there will be some very concerned DMOS & RINOS after this, facing the reminder of their lives looking at a large dose of porridge, I have said on a number of occasions that this is a zero sum game, after the Kavanagh charade and now this, when they get the real dirt, ironically no one will believe them. Well done to Cyril, he at least has always backed his corner with background info of excellent quality, the other SQUAD members offered next to nothing other just hide behind Cyril. Me ? i just follow Q yes it's a LARP I believe that i once told WB who I think is behind it and I still do, people are making money from it but just maybe Trump has to do something to get his message beyond the complicit MSM, not one journalist has ever queried him about it anyway onto the next "BOMBSHELL" which I would guess, will be on your front page before Wednesday!!
    Yep, poor Cyril was too fast out of the blocks yet again, and he even tried to smear and ridicule the CTH who as usual have been an excellent resource on the impeachment and Ukraine shenanigans.