+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    To be fair some people on here spend most of their time talking about other posters.
    Type Lardy collusion into the search function and see who spends most time talking about other posters.

It appears that there isn't a point on contradiction and hypocrisy you can't prove and be completely unaware you're doing it at the same time!

Re: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Type Lardy collusion into the search function and see who spends most time talking about other posters.

It appears that there isn't a point on contradiction and hypocrisy you can't prove and be completely unaware you're doing it at the same time!
    I never use the search function. Whatever I have to say is said in the here and now, in real-time. I have absolutely no need to trawl through pages of banter looking for points scoring opportunities, as I don't want to come across as being a jerk

Lardy being wrong about the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, and the Mueller Report are established facts that deserve to be repeating.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I never use the search function. Whatever I have to say is said in the here and now, in real-time. I have absolutely no need to trawl through pages of banter looking for points scoring opportunities, as I don't want to come across as being a jerk

Lardy being wrong about the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, and the Mueller Report are established facts that deserve to be repeating.
    That's going well.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That's going well.
    Of course people who can see through your agenda are jerks, you like the ones that play along nicely in your little echo chamber