+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

It's happening folks, this is it!

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysi...de-down/24453/

Re: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

Wow, devastating news..

Re: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

Bye, bye Trump!

I see in your excitement that you posted this twice.

There are three elements to this.

Did Trump head a skunk squad led by his personal lawyer to discredit a Democratic candidate and pressure a foreign government into investigating his son that triggered his impeachment?..........Almost certainly.

Will the Republican Senate, regardless of the wealth of evidence emerging including this televised "confession" remove him from office?.......Almost Certainly not.

Will you and your ilk see the Senate's verdict as vindication of Trump, that he did absolutely nothing wrong and bleat endlessly on that this was some kind of personal triumph......100% nailed on certainty!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I see in your excitement that you posted this twice.

There are three elements to this.

Did Trump head a skunk squad led by his personal lawyer to discredit a Democratic candidate and pressure a foreign government into investigating his son that triggered his impeachment?..........Almost certainly.

Will the Republican Senate, regardless of the wealth of evidence emerging including this televised "confession" remove him from office?.......Almost Certainly not.

Will you and your ilk see the Senate's verdict as vindication of Trump, that he did absolutely nothing wrong and bleat endlessly on that this was some kind of personal triumph......100% nailed on certainty!
    So you are saying he's guilty no matter what the actual truth is? Yep, sounds about right, the Dems have all the best tricks. The Russian Collusion hoax was a corker, and I am expecting big things from the sequel, so Ukraine Collusion it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So you are saying he's guilty no matter what the actual truth is? Yep, sounds about right, the Dems have all the best tricks. The Russian Collusion hoax was a corker, and I am expecting big things from the sequel, so Ukraine Collusion it is!

48 hour rule to apply

Trust the plan
    Q+

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    48 hour rule to apply

Trust the plan
    Q+
    I'll give it a chance, because I would love to see the Dems succeed at something!

I'll give it a chance, because I would love to see the Dems succeed at something!
    First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass popular awakening
    First Arrest will verify action and confirm future direction
    They will fight but you are ready
    Marker [9].
    Q++

Heisenberg

First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass popular awakening
    First Arrest will verify action and confirm future direction
    They will fight but you are ready
    Marker [9].
    Q++
    Can you translate this for those of us that are unfamiliar with the ramblings of LQBTQ+? Cheers.

We must wait and see🤯

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Can you translate this for those of us that are unfamiliar with the ramblings of LQBTQ+? Cheers.
    Maybe tomorrow if I get a chance, currently reading about Rotherham councillors.

Maybe tomorrow if I get a chance, currently reading about Rotherham councillors.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Of course MSM have buried this with the Royal shite, Trump, Bake off and the like, the CCMB squad thought it went by un-noticed, in other news momentum have just backed RLB, if she wins the Labour nomination, she'll never be PM irrespective of how shit Boris does, take it to the bank!!!.

Narratives are created and pushed to prevent the public from discovering the TRUTH.
    ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
    Moves & countermoves.
    The 'silent' war continues.
    Q++

Heisenberg

Of course MSM have buried this with the Royal shite, Trump, Bake off and the like, the CCMB squad thought it went by un-noticed, in other news momentum have just backed RLB, if she wins the Labour nomination, she'll never be PM irrespective of how shit Boris does, take it to the bank!!!.

Narratives are created and pushed to prevent the public from discovering the TRUTH.
    ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
    Moves & countermoves.
    The 'silent' war continues.
    Q++
    I genuinely haven't got a clue what you're on about. Why don't you stop talking in riddles and let us know.

This old man
    He played four
    He played nick nack
    On my door
    H%

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I genuinely haven't got a clue what you're on about. Why don't you stop talking in riddles and let us know.

This old man
    He played four
    He played nick nack
    On my door
    H%
    Nels once said that 99.9% of what Q posts is bullshit. We can only be grateful for the service he provides filtering out the rubbish and only posting what he thinks is the credible stuff!

When you are ahead of the game!!!
    November 11 2019
    https://twitter.com/1776Stonewall/st...71482905038849

When you are ahead of the game!!!
    November 11 2019
    https://twitter.com/1776Stonewall/st...71482905038849
    I called out the Steele Dossier Russian Collusion hoax years ago

Heisenberg

"It’s not a question” of “proof” it’s about “allegations”
    So the allegations regarding Rotherham councillors should be seriously investigated, if the person in charge of
    impeachment is to be taken seriously.
    https://twitter.com/Jamierodr14/stat...55764565835777
    I'm not sure why you have mentioned Rotherham councillors twice in this thread... But feel free to enlighten us if you think it's important to the topic.

To be fair some people on here spend most of their time talking about other posters.
    It's called moral narcissism

After yesterday's vote, impeachment is essentially over, and Tom & Jerry if they are still speaking to each other, they along with the CCMB squad who went all in again on another "BOMBSHELL" and no doubt will be salivating at the next CNN, MSNBC, insert whatever DS news operation explosive story without sitting tight for 48 hours, I would guess that Trump is basically a shoe in now for 2020 and it is now has to be seen, will he now clean house perp walking the big fish or will he wait to just after 2020 hoping he also secures the senate, the Democrats have mugged them selves off bigly over this, another EO was signed this week targeting human traffickers, there will be some very concerned DMOS & RINOS after this, facing the reminder of their lives looking at a large dose of porridge, I have said on a number of occasions that this is a zero sum game, after the Kavanagh charade and now this, when they get the real dirt, ironically no one will believe them. Well done to Cyril, he at least has always backed his corner with background info of excellent quality, the other SQUAD members offered next to nothing other just hide behind Cyril. Me ? i just follow Q yes it's a LARP I believe that i once told WB who I think is behind it and I still do, people are making money from it but just maybe Trump has to do something to get his message beyond the complicit MSM, not one journalist has ever queried him about it anyway onto the next "BOMBSHELL" which I would guess, will be on your front page before Wednesday!!

After yesterday's vote, impeachment is essentially over, and Tom & Jerry if they are still speaking to each other, they along with the CCMB squad who went all in again on another "BOMBSHELL" and no doubt will be salivating at the next CNN, MSNBC, insert whatever DS news operation explosive story without sitting tight for 48 hours, I would guess that Trump is basically a shoe in now for 2020 and it is now has to be seen, will he now clean house perp walking the big fish or will he wait to just after 2020 hoping he also secures the senate, the Democrats have mugged them selves off bigly over this, another EO was signed this week targeting human traffickers, there will be some very concerned DMOS & RINOS after this, facing the reminder of their lives looking at a large dose of porridge, I have said on a number of occasions that this is a zero sum game, after the Kavanagh charade and now this, when they get the real dirt, ironically no one will believe them. Well done to Cyril, he at least has always backed his corner with background info of excellent quality, the other SQUAD members offered next to nothing other just hide behind Cyril. Me ? i just follow Q yes it's a LARP I believe that i once told WB who I think is behind it and I still do, people are making money from it but just maybe Trump has to do something to get his message beyond the complicit MSM, not one journalist has ever queried him about it anyway onto the next "BOMBSHELL" which I would guess, will be on your front page before Wednesday!!
    Yep, poor Cyril was too fast out of the blocks yet again, and he even tried to smear and ridicule the CTH who as usual have been an excellent resource on the impeachment and Ukraine shenanigans.

It sounds like something very fishy is going on, and it's embarrassing that a small blog has to do the work of the mainstream media giants. As they say the truth will always out, as it did with the Steel Dossier, Russia Collusion, and the Mueller Investigation. Funnily enough lardy & cyril don't talk about these topics anymore, which is surprising as they wouldn't shut up about them at one point. What are the odds that impeachment will soon be added to that list?

I found some more related articles on the same site. It's amazing how a private individual can put together such detailed research, while the established media avoid the subject like the plague.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ss-conference/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-rule-changes/

We should really thank Cyril for bringing this site to our attention

It sounds like something very fishy is going on, and it's embarrassing that a small blog has to do the work of the mainstream media giants. As they say the truth will always out, as it did with the Steel Dossier, Russia Collusion, and the Mueller Investigation. Funnily enough lardy & cyril don't talk about these topics anymore, which is surprising as they wouldn't shut up about them at one point. What are the odds that impeachment will soon be added to that list?
    Along with Corbyn ,Boris and Brexit .

Hey , Mike might have to shut down the politics board without its gang of revolutionaries if this trend continues??