+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

It's happening folks, this is it!

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysi...de-down/24453/

Re: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

Wow, devastating news..

Re: Rachel Maddow just turned Donald Trump’s impeachment trial completely upside down

Bye, bye Trump!

I see in your excitement that you posted this twice.

There are three elements to this.

Did Trump head a skunk squad led by his personal lawyer to discredit a Democratic candidate and pressure a foreign government into investigating his son that triggered his impeachment?..........Almost certainly.

Will the Republican Senate, regardless of the wealth of evidence emerging including this televised "confession" remove him from office?.......Almost Certainly not.

Will you and your ilk see the Senate's verdict as vindication of Trump, that he did absolutely nothing wrong and bleat endlessly on that this was some kind of personal triumph......100% nailed on certainty!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I see in your excitement that you posted this twice.

There are three elements to this.

Did Trump head a skunk squad led by his personal lawyer to discredit a Democratic candidate and pressure a foreign government into investigating his son that triggered his impeachment?..........Almost certainly.

Will the Republican Senate, regardless of the wealth of evidence emerging including this televised "confession" remove him from office?.......Almost Certainly not.

Will you and your ilk see the Senate's verdict as vindication of Trump, that he did absolutely nothing wrong and bleat endlessly on that this was some kind of personal triumph......100% nailed on certainty!
    So you are saying he's guilty no matter what the actual truth is? Yep, sounds about right, the Dems have all the best tricks. The Russian Collusion hoax was a corker, and I am expecting big things from the sequel, so Ukraine Collusion it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So you are saying he's guilty no matter what the actual truth is? Yep, sounds about right, the Dems have all the best tricks. The Russian Collusion hoax was a corker, and I am expecting big things from the sequel, so Ukraine Collusion it is!

48 hour rule to apply

Trust the plan
    Q+

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    48 hour rule to apply

Trust the plan
    Q+
    I'll give it a chance, because I would love to see the Dems succeed at something!

We must wait and see🤯

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'll give it a chance, because I would love to see the Dems succeed at something!
    First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass popular awakening
    First Arrest will verify action and confirm future direction
    They will fight but you are ready
    Marker [9].
    Q++

Heisenberg

First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass popular awakening
    First Arrest will verify action and confirm future direction
    They will fight but you are ready
    Marker [9].
    Q++
    Can you translate this for those of us that are unfamiliar with the ramblings of LQBTQ+? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Can you translate this for those of us that are unfamiliar with the ramblings of LQBTQ+? Cheers.
    Maybe tomorrow if I get a chance, currently reading about Rotherham councillors.

The Q flag is now flying in Cornwall - and the deluded disciples of Grade A conspiracy theory are flocking (OK - not enough of them to flock) to the sanctuary it represents!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ght-conspiracy

Back to the serious stuff:

Trump impeachment.jpg

Maybe tomorrow if I get a chance, currently reading about Rotherham councillors.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Of course MSM have buried this with the Royal shite, Trump, Bake off and the like, the CCMB squad thought it went by un-noticed, in other news momentum have just backed RLB, if she wins the Labour nomination, she'll never be PM irrespective of how shit Boris does, take it to the bank!!!.

Narratives are created and pushed to prevent the public from discovering the TRUTH.
    ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
    Moves & countermoves.
    The 'silent' war continues.
    Q++

Heisenberg

Of course MSM have buried this with the Royal shite, Trump, Bake off and the like, the CCMB squad thought it went by un-noticed, in other news momentum have just backed RLB, if she wins the Labour nomination, she'll never be PM irrespective of how shit Boris does, take it to the bank!!!.

Narratives are created and pushed to prevent the public from discovering the TRUTH.
    ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
    Moves & countermoves.
    The 'silent' war continues.
    Q++
    I genuinely haven't got a clue what you're on about. Why don't you stop talking in riddles and let us know.

This old man
    He played four
    He played nick nack
    On my door
    H%

I genuinely haven't got a clue what you're on about. Why don't you stop talking in riddles and let us know.

This old man
    He played four
    He played nick nack
    On my door
    H%
    Nels once said that 99.9% of what Q posts is bullshit. We can only be grateful for the service he provides filtering out the rubbish and only posting what he thinks is the credible stuff!

Heisenberg

Nels once said that 99.9% of what Q posts is bullshit. We can only be grateful for the service he provides filtering out the rubbish and only posting what he thinks is the credible stuff!

Genuinely... Has Nelson actually ever alluded to anything happening (or supposedly happening) - or has it always been a copy and paste of vague nonsense?

In regards to QAnon - imagine being this all knowing entity on the internet and resorting to riddles to get your extremely important information out to your followers. If they have all of this information about stuff like paedophiles and corruption, wouldn't it be better to spell it out for people instead of making them guess what a series of numbers could mean and then always being wrong.

If I found out about a paedophile ring in Cardiff and posted on here about it only using vague hints and riddles, I can't see Nelson and Gluey being too keen about it and would want me to provide facts and evidence to the right authorities and help ensure the safety of the children in the city.

If only people who follow this dangerous c**t(s) could see that, then it might help them realise that Q isn't the hero they think he/they is/are.

Genuinely... Has Nelson actually ever alluded to anything happening (or supposedly happening) - or has it always been a copy and paste of vague nonsense?

In regards to QAnon - imagine being this all knowing entity on the internet and resorting to riddles to get your extremely important information out to your followers. If they have all of this information about stuff like paedophiles and corruption, wouldn't it be better to spell it out for people instead of making them guess what a series of numbers could mean and then always being wrong.

If I found out about a paedophile ring in Cardiff and posted on here about it only using vague hints and riddles, I can't see Nelson and Gluey being too keen about it and would want me to provide facts and evidence to the right authorities and help ensure the safety of the children in the city.

If only people who follow this dangerous c**t(s) could see that, then it might help them realise that Q isn't the hero they think he/they is/are.
    To be fair to Nelson I think he is on a fishing trip with this kind of stuff most of the time rather than the squirming contradictory views you get from others.

Heisenberg

To be fair to Nelson I think he is on a fishing trip with this kind of stuff most of the time rather than the squirming contradictory views you get from others.
    That's probably worse

To be fair some people on here spend most of their time talking about other posters.

For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light
    Q++

When you are ahead of the game!!!
    November 11 2019
    https://twitter.com/1776Stonewall/st...71482905038849

"It’s not a question” of “proof” it’s about “allegations”
    So the allegations regarding Rotherham councillors should be seriously investigated, if the person in charge of
    impeachment is to be taken seriously.
    https://twitter.com/Jamierodr14/stat...55764565835777

When you are ahead of the game!!!
    November 11 2019
    https://twitter.com/1776Stonewall/st...71482905038849
    I called out the Steele Dossier Russian Collusion hoax years ago