Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heading Ban

Re: Heading Ban

Closer to home we have Keith Pontin who sadly developed dementia recently.

John Hartson was on breakfast TV, fair play to the guy, he made some very good points, the WAG ( of some footballer ) as talking some shite though, John came across very well

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    John Hartson was on breakfast TV, fair play to the guy, he made some very good points, the WAG ( of some footballer ) as talking some shite though, John came across very well
    She came across as a complete air head.Not like Jeff Astle's family.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    My daughter plays in a netball league in the House of Sport on a Thursday night. Bored with the netball I often go and watch whoever is playing on the indoor 3G at the front of the building. I watched one game, Under 13s? maybe, and the technical level was impressive. I didnt see one long ball played in the air, it was all pass to feet and move. Defenders bringing it out from the back and stepping into midfield.

I was always better at 5 a side than 11 a side as I was more about technique than getting stuck in. Watching those lads I regretted being born 30 years too early.
    agree would love to have played futsal at that age but born in the wrong era -lol

don't usually read the guardian as there hate for Morrissey is too much for me but always read the sports section and they do alot to promote futsal and yet again they have done another article to promote the game

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-hurt-the-head