Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

  1. #1

    Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    and possibly joe day to go out on loan

    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...esday-17581493

  2. #2

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    West Ham, who were tracking Etheridge, have now signed Middlesbrough's Darren Randolph, reducing the likelihood of the Hammers going for the Bluebirds stopper in this window.


    You don't say. Cheers WOL where would we be without you.

  3. #3

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Gary will like the nightlife in Blackpool.

  4. #4
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    9,231

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline


  5. #5

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gary will like the nightlife in Blackpool.
    Let’s hope he don’t knock someone’s lights out.

  6. #6

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Imagine registering to read that (dig at their site not you)

    All the best to him.

  7. #7
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    9,231

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Imagine registering to read that (dig at their site not you)

    All the best to him.

    I didn't have to register to read the article - maybe because I have registered before for the whole family of local news websites that this is part of - and most are much worse than this one (including the Sheffield Star site which is dreadful). In fact some of the stories the Blackpool Gazette are promoting look like journalistic gems!


    'Axe rampage man terrified neighbour who tried to hide in bathroom'

    'Coastguard teams pull car from sea at Starr Gate after couple are caught short by incoming tide'

    'Blackpool lap dancing bar allowed to re-open after 'punter burned by dancer wielding aerosol can and lighter''

    'The truth about the Blackpool 'armed incident' - No guns or suspects found and no suggestion any shots were fired'


    How can you not be drawn in by that lot!


    And yes, good luck to Gary Madine with his new club.

  8. #8

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Gary Madine-Blackpool-stag do's-pissed up punters and football fans = ?

  9. #9

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    “Former Premier League Striker...” 🤨

  10. #10

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I didn't have to register to read the article - maybe because I have registered before for the whole family of local news websites that this is part of - and most are much worse than this one (including the Sheffield Star site which is dreadful). In fact some of the stories the Blackpool Gazette are promoting look like journalistic gems!


    'Axe rampage man terrified neighbour who tried to hide in bathroom'

    'Coastguard teams pull car from sea at Starr Gate after couple are caught short by incoming tide'

    'Blackpool lap dancing bar allowed to re-open after 'punter burned by dancer wielding aerosol can and lighter''

    'The truth about the Blackpool 'armed incident' - No guns or suspects found and no suggestion any shots were fired'


    How can you not be drawn in by that lot!


    And yes, good luck to Gary Madine with his new club.
    That third one 😂😂😂😂

  11. #11

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    “Former Premier League Striker...” ��
    5 Premier League appearances for Cardiff last season, all as substitute. City lost all five matches.

    It counts though.....


  12. #12

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    What he doing selling rides on the beach?

  13. #13

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    5 Premier League appearances for Cardiff last season, all as substitute. City lost all five matches.

    It counts though.....

    I’m still dining out on my one Welsh League appearance for the City (0-1 against Barry Town) almost 40 years ago

  14. #14

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    I have been banging on about not being over critical of our players on here .
    He is gone

    He was shit ....The worst ...

  15. #15

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    What he doing selling rides on the beach?
    washing the donkeys balls

  16. #16

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Let’s hope he don’t knock someone’s lights out.
    If doesn't work out he woudl be great as one of those night club door bouncers you get in Blackpool or in the funfair .

  17. #17

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I didn't have to register to read the article - maybe because I have registered before for the whole family of local news websites that this is part of - and most are much worse than this one (including the Sheffield Star site which is dreadful). In fact some of the stories the Blackpool Gazette are promoting look like journalistic gems!


    'Axe rampage man terrified neighbour who tried to hide in bathroom'

    'Coastguard teams pull car from sea at Starr Gate after couple are caught short by incoming tide'

    'Blackpool lap dancing bar allowed to re-open after 'punter burned by dancer wielding aerosol can and lighter''

    'The truth about the Blackpool 'armed incident' - No guns or suspects found and no suggestion any shots were fired'


    How can you not be drawn in by that lot!


    And yes, good luck to Gary Madine with his new club.
    4th is definitely in the style of Wales online.

  18. #18

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    washing the donkeys balls
    I think they were short of donkeys...

  19. #19

    Re: Blackpool offer madine a lifeline

    Is donkey employed in Blackpool really headline news?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •