Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
I have no opinion one way or the other about Harry and Meghan. I have no problem with whatever colour she is (contrary to the opinions of the usual suspects on this MB), all we can do as outsiders is simply look at her character and behaviour. If I say Meghan is behaving like a petulant teenager, is that racist then? If I say good luck to her, let her make her own life, is that ok or is that racist?

It seems because I am a geriatric white male that automatically points to me being a racist. I presume no-one on this MB knows me personally because if they did, they would know that this is absolutely not the case.
Starting threads like this and the one about Stormzy, then constantly trying to defend the fact that you're not racist and institutions in this country aren't racist, claiming that it's just people disagreeing with the opposite standpoint and playing the race card... That makes you look racially insensitive at the very least.

None of us know if you're racist or not, but you're not helping yourself with the messages you're sending on here.